My Current Gear as a Sin Tank

ScytheEleven

Hey guys. Got my sin tank up to 50 yesterday and had full campaign everything waiting for her.

Here is my toon right now:

(These numbers are with an ExoTech Stim)

HP: 27,602

Def: 30.43%

Shield: 45.66%

Absorb: 55.50%

Relics used:

Elite War Hero of Imperiling Serenity

Dread Guard Relic of Ephemeral Mending

Did I hit my numbers right? I'm in the process of getting four (4) Robust Mod 27B mods crafted and swapping them in for the regular 26's, then popping out an absorb augment for an endurance one (absorb will then be at 55.05%)

Edited by ScytheEleven

You've got 27.6k and your adding B's....no real point to adding endurance augs at that point.

We have EC NiM on farm and I sit at 27.1k. So I know from application that anything higher is not exactly "neccessary'' but more of a personal choice. If it were me, I would be keeping the absorb augs and maybe shoot for 60 instead of 55. But again, that's just me and what I do that fits my play style. I've seen vids with guys clearing stuff with 30k+. I also know you got guys like Kitru clearing stuff with 24-25k that run total maximum mitigation and then drop all their endo for willpower.

From what you have posted, you are in the right zone and should be a very effective meat-shield :p.

Now you just gotta fine tune it. All of it works for the game, you just gotta find what works for the player.

Edited by Grumpftard

You've got 27.6k and your adding B's....no real point to adding endurance augs at that point.

We have EC NiM on farm and I sit at 27.1k. So I know from application that anything higher is not exactly "neccessary'' but more of a personal choice. If it were me, I would be keeping the absorb augs and maybe shoot for 60 instead of 55. But again, that's just me and what I do that fits my play style. I've seen vids with guys clearing stuff with 30k+. I also know you got guys like Kitru clearing stuff with 24-25k that run total maximum mitigation and then drop all their endo for willpower.

From what you have posted, you are in the right zone and should be a very effective meat-shield :p.

Now you just gotta fine tune it. All of it works for the game, you just gotta find what works for the player.

Thank you very much for the response! Glad to know I'm on the right track