Aric Jorgan Looks Aweful, What Did Bioware Do?

AlaricSevGirl

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshot of our diseased furry friend, for those who are wondering: http://i.imgur.com/ZzwSzXG.jpg

I have also created a thread in the Suggestions forum asking that a companion customization kit be added so that we can use his original appearance:

A friendly request from those of us SWTOR enthusiasts who like to have continuity in our class stories, now that Patch 2.2.1 has changed Aric Jorgan's appearance. I request that a companion customization kit be added to the game that will allow Aric to use his original appearance.

Patch 2.2.1 appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ZzwSzXG.jpg

Original appearance: http://swtor.gamona.de/wp-content/gallery/gefaehrten/aric_jorgan.jpg

Unfortunately, even adding a customization kit would not fully solve the inconsistency issue, because Aric Jorgan appears in the class cutscenes before he is available as a companion.

An alternative solution would be to have the new Cathar skins be separate customization kits for those who wish to use the new skins, and have his normal appearance (both as a companion and as an NPC) remain as it was originally.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654506

I usually try to be polite when asking for things in this game but... he now looks like a decrepit 80-year old undead zombie creeper now. His picture no longer matches the codex entries, nor the portrait in the crew window. Such a drastic change should be optional for players, not mandatory. I truly feel sorry for any female Troopers who had romanced him.

Note: For clarification, the issue goes beyond just that of the fur color bug, which he may very well be afflicted with. His face has been restructured and he is now extremely gaunt to the point of malnourishment.

Edited by Jenzali

I'm just shocked at how completely awful he now looks. Crazy. Fix it Bioware, he actually looks sick (physically sick). I better check my guardian to make sure he still looks good. If not, I will not be happy.

Wow! Now I'm glad my Trooper is on the shelf! She can always remember her husband/fiancé (never saw a wedding scene...but he proposed!) as he was instead of as...THAT! *shiver*

Yes, this is awful. Bioware really screwed up. I can barely stand to look at him now. He looked really good before they screwed up in this patch. Stupid. They need to rethink their decisions when they do stupid things like this. Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Yes, this is aweful. Bioware really screwed up. I can barely stand to look at him now. He looked really good before they screwed up in this patch. Stupid. They need to rethink their decisions when they do stupid things like this.

Arc Jorgan: I'm Ugly now? What a minute...

*Weeks prior*

"Why is Arc Jorgan so freaking ugly compared to the player Cathar? I mean, we all look so pretty and he looks like a human with pointed ears and orc teeth. Why can't Bioware fix him so he looks like the rest of us, huh?"

*Present Day*

Arc Jorgan: You people are complete [bleep] holes.

It's not our fault you're just plain ugly. That's why Dorne made XO. She's pretty. You aren't.

*walks out, leaving Arc to cry*

Arc Jorgan: I'm Ugly now? What a minute...

*Weeks prior*

"Why is Arc Jorgan so freaking ugly compared to the player Cathar? I mean, we all look so pretty and he looks like a human with pointed ears and orc teeth. Why can't Bioware fix him so he looks like the rest of us, huh?"

*Present Day*

Arc Jorgan: You people are complete [bleep] holes.

It's not our fault you're just plain ugly. That's why Dorne made XO. She's pretty. You aren't.

*walks out, leaving Arc to cry*

I never complained about Jorgan :p My Twi'lek trooper was more than happy with her catboy...I mean Cathar.

Possible causes:

A) After you marry them, most guys really let themselves go:o

B) Jorgan has Space Mange:p

C) Jorgan was in a big fight with an enemy on Makeb who stole his face, you can get his face back only by defeating this 10,000,000 health Champion in solo combat:eek:

D) Jorgan was replaced a while back by one of Doctor Charnagus's patients, but the surgery went awry and wore off:cool:

WOW!! Does he ever look terrible!! I agree with others, he looks physically sick and like he is about 90! I really hope this is related to the fur color bug. If not, then I really, really hope they give us a customization option for his original look!