Question of the Day 6/11/2013

CourtneyWoods

With everybody waiting for 2.2 news do you really think anybody care about your "question of the day"?

Thanks for this taunt ...

You cared enough to read it and post, apparently. I don't get this attitude, when they have news they'll share news, it's not like posting this question somehow prevented them from getting news.

I say Zenith....I think Gualt is more luck and cunning than skill. He's way more entertaining, though.

Edited by chuixupu

With everybody waiting for 2.2 news do you really think anybody care about your "question of the day"?

Thanks for this taunt ...

This is totally unrelated to 2.2 - people really need to stop bringing unrelated nonesense into any old forum to try and get their rage out. :p

And this is a tough one! Personally I think Zenith is more professional with what he does - but on the other hand .. theres a reason Gault is in his 50's and still kickin'! I say its a toss-up! :rak_03:

The better shot?? Zenith. Hands down. Cool, deadly, and ruthless...and dat voice *faints* (Why he is not a romance option for female consulars is one of the great mysteries of the Star Wars universe.)

However, in a question of who is more likely to survive? Gault. Absolutely. Man has nine lives and he'd find some way to swindle a tenth.

Zenith vs. Gault - Who's the better shot?

Personal Answer: Zenith is definitely skilled, but Gault is the smoothest Devaronian in The Old Republic so I'd place my bets on him. :wea_09: Pa-chow!

Um, Courtney? Just so you know, that graphic is an M-500 Nova Disintegrator. It's a Blaster Rifle, not a Sniper Rifle...so neither Zenith or Gault can even equip it!

Back on topic: Gault may be a crafty little ****...but Zenith would win. Because he wants it more. (And because my Shadow would help him sneak up behind Gault and pop a round into his back. Just because.)