Trash in Ops - Throw us a bone Bioware

Running ups regularly gets expensive. Repairs, stims, medpacks... Yet, you kill all this high level trash that drops nothing. I don't need them to drop tokens or tiered items but how about some credits and some greens.

That's why they give you 140k credits worth of dailies each day.

anyone else noticed the ancient power supplies on soa dropping credits, green loot pieces and schematics now?

we looted those regularly while transitioning, they each gave more creds than the bosses, 2 greens, a blue, and a biochem schematic

Going through the trash in operations is really just an annoyance if anything.

Really? You just want to walk into a building and take out a boss...? The boss is supposed to be a Bad *** ... With minions etc....

Why oh why is the MMO Community being reduced to instant grat a holes??

Go play COD. Leave our MMO's alone.

Really? You just want to walk into a building and take out a boss...? The boss is supposed to be a Bad *** ... With minions etc....

Why oh why is the MMO Community being reduced to instant grat a holes??

Go play COD. Leave our MMO's alone.

I think you just took what I said out of proportion. Thanks for trolling though.

Question:

1) HM or Norm?

2) Master Looter or other?

Can't speak for them, but we have seen stuff drop off the droids between Annihilator and Gharj, and the beasts between Gharj and Pylons several times, in all difficulties 8p/16p. We never use master looter, as it is broken.

I think, but I could be mistaken, we've seen some drop from trash in KP as well.

Can't speak for them, but we have seen stuff drop off the droids between Annihilator and Gharj, and the beasts between Gharj and Pylons several times, in all difficulties 8p/16p. We never use master looter, as it is broken.

I think, but I could be mistaken, we've seen some drop from trash in KP as well.

You're right.

And it was 8m normal EV.

Also the droids between Anni and Gharj.

It mostly works in HM except for the crafting mats don't drop. I wonder if the mob drops are also screwy with ML on. We've seen nothing drop in multiple runs off the trash maybe bad luck maybe not.

Edited by Zarrot

It mostly works in HM except for the crafting mats don't drop. I wonder if the mob drops are also screwy with ML on. We've seen nothing drop in multiple runs off the trash maybe bad luck maybe not.

Hmm. We don't chance it. Got a whisper from a friend who lost some Rakata gear to ML last night on a hard mode run. We use FFA and assign loot, but that's a different discussion entirely. Raid mats are a big deal for us as well, as they generate a large amount of income for the guild.

The trash drops are rare. It's not an every pull sort of thing. When we were bashing our heads against HM pylons last month and resetting it several times in one night, we got to clear the trash out over and over and saw the patterns drop a little more frequently. Not sure if ML would affect it, but since the drop chance already seems very low I wouldn't put myself at a disadvantage going in.