World pvp Event oct,28,2012

DarthSabreth

Hi All, Im calling out to all of the pvp community on the Ebon Hawk community to join us in some World PVP in Illium on 10/28/2012 at 8PM.

the Guild United on the empire side is sponsoring this event. we currently have the guild Mandalorians that are going with us.

We need more Republic players and we could also use more empire players as well to fill a few more Ops groups.

Time: 8:00 PM

Date: Sunday October 28 2012

Place: Illium

Goal: to have fun Pvping in an open world environment free from a time limit and taking bases Ect...

If you are interested please contact.

Mettan

Xar'ades

Lutes

Heatherblade

Axomm

come join us in the fun, if this works out well we will sponsor this every month.

Yeah i hear ya, Most of us just got tired of waiting for BW to make one, so we are creating our own events.

That's encouraging. I'm trying to decide if I should transfer to Ebon Hawk of POT5...if we get transfers at all. It would be awesome if the RP-PVP community from Jung Ma jump started PVP on Ebon Hawk.

I support these kinds of events.

That's encouraging. I'm trying to decide if I should transfer to Ebon Hawk of POT5...if we get transfers at all. It would be awesome if the RP-PVP community from Jung Ma jump started PVP on Ebon Hawk.

I support these kinds of events.

We do have a very vibrant community, lots of pvpers, pvers, plenty of rp going on mosly in cantenas, our average wait time for pvp pops are about 2 to 6 min and the pve fp pops are prolly normal as with any other server.

but I digress.

We have pretty much decided to make our own content with regaurds to world pvp atleast. some of the ideas are to choos a world boss and fight it as well as eachother to so who wins, death matches to take faction bases, ect.

In this case on Oct 28th its illium.