"Jim! How do i shut down the servers?"

"hu.. ask Jeff"

"Jeff!"

"JEFF WAKE UP!"

"..wut?"

"How do i shut down the servers?"

"Dude just pull the plug and press power"

Also

On a more serious note tho, they probably haven't fixed most of the bugs yet so they'll wait rather than bring down the servers 3 days in a row and look (even more) incompetent.

Edited by dargor-

Is he in ilum playing on his imp ?

lol, they stated that illum wasnt working as intended but i think the truth is, they did not test is at all so these past 24 hrs they have been programming and writing more code to actually create what they said in the illum exploit update notes. They just tried to cover it up and not actually take blame for the flub. The least they could do was to be honest about the problem.

Bioware you fail us again

Can't take it anymore, I'm cancelling my subscription!:mad:

Wow people complain whenever they have maintenence now their only 10 minutes late and people complain more?

And I'm pretty sure you cancelling wouldn't make a difference... There's still millions of others playing.

It's 5 minutes past, no maintenace, are we to assume it's been postponed?

being late seems a new BW trend

i wasnt up for yesterdays maint, but last week the countdown started about 10 mins late and servers did not go down until :25

the maint previous to that one was similar

Over no maintenance???

WOW.

This is just one of the many problems bud. The problem is all of us are trying to convince ourselves that this game is good. Its time for us to face reality and just admit that bad game is bad :(

/Canceled

Over no maintenance???

WOW.

There will still be maintenance, they did this the other day, went over by about a half an hour for no apparent reason, the lack of communication is still annoying as if I'd have known I had extra time I would have gone and quested.

lol, they stated that illum wasnt working as intended but i think the truth is, they did not test is at all so these past 24 hrs they have been programming and writing more code to actually create what they said in the illum exploit update notes. They just tried to cover it up and not actually take blame for the flub. The least they could do was to be honest about the problem.

They're just trying to cover their butts. The fact is people have always been able to go inside the bases, why else would the super turrets be inside??? We've always been able to walk in the enemy base, knowing the super turrets could mow us down but with a big enough group we can push in.

If they really didn't intend for stuff like yesterday to happen, they would have had it so that you die instantly upon entering like in WZ's at release. They think people are stupid, I guess. The fact is they're amateurs and have no clue what they're doing when it comes to pvp, and they should at least save face and admit this. Being silent and ignoring people is not the way BW should be going, but they've been doing that since general beta so....

There will still be maintenance, they did this the other day, went over by about a half an hour for no apparent reason, the lack of communication is still annoying as if I'd have known I had extra time I would have gone and quested.

They have the customer support guy working as both customer support and system administrator. He on a call at the moment

They're just trying to cover their butts. The fact is people have always been able to go inside the bases, why else would the super turrets be inside??? We've always been able to walk in the enemy base, knowing the super turrets could mow us down but with a big enough group we can push in.

If they really didn't intend for stuff like yesterday to happen, they would have had it so that you die instantly upon entering like in WZ's at release. They think people are stupid, I guess. The fact is they're amateurs and have no clue what they're doing when it comes to pvp, and they should at least save face and admit this. Being silent and ignoring people is not the way BW should be going, but they've been doing that since general beta so....

100% agree. I laughed when i saw the excuse they put, instead of admitting to the mistake. "We meant for players to die immediately when entering the opposing factions base, the turrets are just there to look pretty"