Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post

CourtneyWoods

Seeing as there are now a LOT of people on servers due to the server transfers (awesome job on them btw, kudos to you guys on a job well done!) doing nightmare pilgrim runs is getting kinda hard because of his respawn timer. This would not be an issue, but he is the only boss that drops the campaign boots. Will there be any change so that we can do this boss without getting to voss and finding out we cannot summon him as we're competing with a lot of players? (other faction as well).

Thank you and keep up the good work!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Will there be another round of FREE server transfers that allow us to send characters to a different server?

Background: Since SWTOR doesn't have side-kicking, my friends and I have 6 Empire characters on Fort Garnik and 6 Republic characters on Khoonda Militia. Both of these servers are eligible for transfer to Jedi Covenant. Obviously we'd like to transfer all of our characters from 1 server to Jedi Covenant and all of the characters from the other to another high-population server so that we don't end up losing characters.

Are you ever going to fix the bug with your companions chasing you around with their weapons unsheathed. Kira for example rarely puts away her lightsaber and having Jorgan running around after you with his assault cannon out can be a bit unsettling. I know its more of an annoyance than a bug but its one that has been there for a while and barely mentioned and its one I would love to see addressed.

Exactly how much protection natural cover does provode? Bonus 20% results in increased chance to dodge, but I've also seen 'cover' come up as result of attack from enemy on other side of my natural cover, and would like to know chance for that.

With the recent server transfers, my server has gone from what felt like a balanced population to one that feels very overcrowded. For example, there is a noticeable difference in trying to complete daily missions, particularly where there are objectives in the open world. Previously if an objective was taken, I could just move on to another, but now there are very few free.

With the increases in server population, are there any plans to look at tweaking the objective balancing? Specifically actions such as higher respawn rates, more planet instances (with lower caps per instance), or turning some of the open-world missions into instanced ones (such as any of the Republic daily cave missions on Ilum).

With 8 characters with different crew skills its time consuming to flip characters to check on matts and such in cargo holds individually. My question:

Will there be plans to access cargo holds through legacy for all characters to use collectively?

I have spent over 40k Warzone Commendations on Grade 6 Crafting PvP boxes.... Could you please confirm whether or not the purple color crystal schematic actually drops in these boxes, along with a drop rate percentage? Edited by SithEBM

Would it be possible to place a message on a crafting schematic stating whether or not you already know the schematic?

Just a flavor question: what binary star system is the Republic Flet located? Unless I'm mistaken, Coruscant does not have two suns.

With the server transfers we're enjoying much larger populations and it's a great boon to community. What many are now reporting is that there are often 3 instances of the fleet at different points every day. That, well... that just sucks.

Super-servers with much higher population caps have been mentioned (yay!) - is there a fix in the new way of doing it that will prevent splitting the population so often? Also, is the chat linked between instances, thus partially resolving this issue?

With Free Server Transfers just starting, do you have goal in mind for how many players should be available to EACH faction during peak and off-peak hours? If so, what planet populations should we look for going forward?

The reason I ask is that I have played for a week on low level characters on my server(which is NOT in any of last week's lists for transfers to OR from), and I averaged TWO people on the starter planets during Prime Time the entire time.(Eastern server from 7 to 10 pm on weeknights) I know the game has progressed a bit, but that is pretty sad. The fleet had no more than 40 people during the same hours when I changed characters for item transfers. Now that I've progressed to Dromund Kaas there have been around 12 people.

Will anything every be done to make the CAPITOL planets of each faction actually have people on them?

Hi guys

just wanted to know are you going to sort the queue timer for when a server is full

i have been on the server tomb of freedon nadd from the start of this game.

we roughly had 160 at any given time on the fleet and love the fact now more people have joined and makes the game more enjoyable.

my only concern and frustration right now is that having to wait 40-50mins to enter the game. hopefully you guys can give me some feedback on this.

What was the underlying reason to not give alien species facial hair? Facial hair seems to be as universal to me as having two eyes, a mouth, and a nose -- why limit this feature to Humans? Could there be a possibility of adding this feature to other species through Legacy and having a level 50 Human?