WTB: Dread Master title, Crest of the Dread Master & Wings of the Architect

Depending on how good you are, the dps checks might not be easy enough for a 7 man group to carry you through. Maybe with 248 gear or nightmare crystals it would be possible, but if the group had to use nightmare crystals for 3 different ops it would be really expensive. Either that or the group would have to be 16man, and it takes a lot to organize that many people who are capable of pulling that weight. I think you would be looking at 3-4 billion if there is even a group interested in doing that. gl lol Edited by cooperjf

I think you would be looking at 3-4 billion if there is even a group interested in doing that. gl lol

I like your post! Such lame guys, who can't organize their own guild for such an undertaking, should never earn such a title. It's so much more deserved, if you solve the highest difficulty with you friends and because of your own skill. If you lack one of it you just have to try and learn harder.

Edited by Semiramis

Wings: 200 Mil

Dread Master: 200 Mil

Crest: 100 Mil

These were the prices pre-5.x. It wouldn't take long, that guilds will re-offer sales. Have a look in the subforum of your server.

Dread Master is the only thing, we are currently able to sale (haven't sold it until now). However, I don't think, that you are located on a german server, so we wouldn't be your first option.

Edited by Exocor