Juggernaut Class Representative

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arktip, everyone else seems too specialized without a good overarching knowledge of the class - or says really crazy things in conjunction with their good advice that throws their credibility out the window. (Or Ive not seen them post much, like ssfish)

KBN too, but I think he actually has a guardian and not a jugg?

Edited by Maelael

If you need a Juggernaut representative I am willing to give any information needed.

Server: The Bastion

Name: Purerage / Marlfox

Main Specs: Immortal/Rage but I also play vengeance in regs.

Valor:100

Other Notes: I have played around 1000 rated matches, and play my class daily.

My rating is around 2500, and i can also kill robots.

Edited by lMarlfoxl
mistype

Please dont vote for someone just because they are in your guild, if you dont play a Jugg stay out of this vote.

It's disappointing that people are so desperate for votes that they are actually telling other people not to vote for someone. I thought this was a good idea from Bioware, but after seeing this comment it has made me realize that this is just going to be a campaign of people flaming each other and telling each other not to vote for a specific person.

Good idea Bioware, too bad the community has to ruin it.