How to transport high value cargo in eve:online?

ratatech

How do you transport high value cargo in eve online without getting suicide ganked and the high value cargo stolen after the ship you're using to transport the cargo in is destroyed? Edited by ratatech

Click on the group-finder option and choose Hard Mode level 55 Flashpoints. But, only do this on one of your Jedi characters.

No offense intended but this post doesn't answer my question because Hard Mode lvl 55 flashpoints or Jedi have nothing to do with eve online.So consider this your ONLY warning because if you post once more about flashpoints or jedi on my thread regarding eve online i WILL report you for spam.

No offense intended but this post doesn't answer my question because Hard Mode lvl 55 flashpoints or Jedi have nothing to do with eve online.So consider this your ONLY warning because if you post once more about flashpoints or jedi on my thread regarding eve online i WILL report you for spam.

It has as much to do with your question as much as your question has to do with these forums. Call me crazy, but I would research their forums for an answer on their game.

Either way, you are in the off-topic forum. We get off-topic here.

How are you tonight?

While you are waiting for someone to help you, might I recommend a group-finder operation with your Trooper?

Edited by TheBBP

It has as much to do with your question as much as your question has to do with these forums. Call me crazy, but I would research their forums for an answer on their game.

Either way, you are in the off-topic forum. We get off-topic here.

How are you tonight?

While you are waiting for someone to help you, might I recommend a group-finder operation with your Trooper?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic

You aren't in General Discussion, you're in Off-Topic. This belongs here.

Edited by ckoneful

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic

You aren't in General Discussion, you're in Off-Topic. This belongs here.

I never said that it doesn't belong here.

For now, I fully recommend a round of GSI dailies with your Bounty Hunter while the OP waits for his answer.... That may or may not be answered more quickly and with better accuracy on EVE's forums.

How do you transport high value cargo in eve online without getting suicide ganked and the high value cargo stolen after the ship you're using to transport the cargo in is destroyed?

For small stuff, I use a black ops frig, staying stealthed for the whole flight.

For medium stuff, I do the same with my fully war-geared battleship.

I do not transport large stuff. If it is so valuable that it is worth a suicide gank, then it is either a ship of its own and can fly on its own or it is small but rare Dread Gurista or similar stuff.... which can be eiterh fittet or transported in small bunches.

If in doubt make sure that you got a tank that will surivve twice the reaction time of Concord.

also never ever use auto-pilot when flying expensive cargo. Never go AFK for any reason.

And this is not the EVE forum.

Is Red Frog freight still around?

http://red-frog.org/faq.php

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6491

If you dont trust the link you can always check them out on the eve online forums in the second link. They also have a chat channel in the game. I dont know if that is what you are looking for OP or if it is too big for what you had in mind. If you do decide to ask this same question on the EVE forums what you want to be asking is how to you transport your high value cargo without getting blown up (obviously) and without getting scammed. I dont know how new you are to EVE, but DO NOT trust your corp with transporting your stuff for you. It's a pretty common scam for a player to get invited to a corp, then the corp will volunteer to move all your stuff to their base, and once you've given them your stuff, they kick you from the corp. Just throwing that out there since getting scammed out of your stuff is just as bad as getting it destroyed.

Just throwing that out there since getting scammed out of your stuff is just as bad as getting it destroyed.

And other than with many other MMOs, the devs will NOT babysit you and give you anything back. t best you will get a reply on the lines of "tough luck, should have been more careful!"

Then again, I do not consider anything under 100.000.000 ISK "high value", and by getting your first 100 Millions, you should have learned the basics of EVE.

1. Do not trust anyone ! (you may trust me, but noone else!)

2. If it sounds to good to be true, it isn't true.

3. Noone is giving you free stuff !

4. If brute force is no solution, you did not apply enough of it.

5. If you find yourself in a fair fight, you planned wrong.

6. It is wrong to be Gallente.

How do you transport high value cargo in eve online without getting suicide ganked and the high value cargo stolen after the ship you're using to transport the cargo in is destroyed?

We used to use an Orca and hide the cargo in one of the special bays that can't be scanned while filling the main one with cheap crap.