Discrepancy after Chapter 2 ( Warning: Plot Spoilers)

weejohnathon

Anyone else noticed the slight discrepancy after Chapter 2 when you speak to the Noeticons?

If you chose at the end of Chapter 1 to kill Vivicar which resulted in all the Jedi Masters affected by the plague to also die, then when speaking with the Noeticons and they ask you did the shielding ritual work? and you reply with the option Yes, Thank you, your character then says Yuan Parr is alive and well because of the lessons you taught me. However this isn't the case as Yuan died with all the other affected Masters at the end of chapter 1

Okay I remember seeing a thread along this logic before and I do not remember what the discussion developed into on it (this is honestly going back to a point during the founding of the game). Now having stated that I see the point, but in the forest the tree is not clear.

However this isn't the case as Yuan died with all the other affected Masters at the end of chapter 1

They did? I don't recall that as being the case in my story. Did you make a choice that resulted in them dying?

He said in his spoiler that he did. Dark Side Consular makes no sense at all, really. And not "Oh you're a Jedi, you should be Light Side" kind of sense. As in, all the logic in the plot falls apart if you choose Dark Side options. I've just accepted that whoever wrote the progression for Dark Side wasn't even trying.

• 2 weeks later...