Who do hutts multiply?

ulm_

I'm gonna assume he's asking how and not who. Hutts can change sex and reproduces that way. If I remember right when they become female they become pregnant then have there own offspring, kinda like an a sexual animal. But they become female from that point on. Usuly they only do this to produce an other hitt to pass on his wealth. So they do it once before they die.

I'm gonna assume he's asking how and not who. Hutts can change sex and reproduces that way. If I remember right when they become female they become pregnant then have there own offspring, kinda like an a sexual animal. But they become female from that point on. Usuly they only do this to produce an other hitt to pass on his wealth. So they do it once before they die.

They don't become "female" or "male" because they don't have gender to begin with. Hermaphrodites. They had both male and female reproductive organs, gender was more of a case of a Hutt's decision. Some "male" hutts were known to change their minds after having offspring, some didn't.