so what's the bad guy you hated most?

_biddan_

there's only one condition,it has to come from a character's main story,you can even make a list if you want.

this is mine:

tarro blood,no damn doubt,killed braden and jori,tried to sabotage me trough everything,lied to tons of people,in the end,i loved seeing him cry for his honorless death. (even gained light side points for that)

Thanaton. Complete waste of space. No style, no bad-***itude, no feel of evil, posturing with 'sith traditions' Ive never heard about, complete blow-over in the final fight. I can't even remember things he said. Oh and inquisitor gear is one of the ugliest in all gaming.

Thanaton. Complete waste of space. No style, no bad-***itude, no feel of evil, posturing with 'sith traditions' Ive never heard about, complete blow-over in the final fight. I can't even remember things he said. Oh and inquisitor gear is one of the ugliest in all gaming.

not hated in that sense,hated in the "oh god i so want to kill this son of a gundark".

not hated in that sense,hated in the "oh god i so want to kill this son of a gundark".

To me, boring, annoying or uninteresting character = "oh god i so want to kill this son of a gundark" (so I don't have to see him/her again)

And I have to go with Thanaton too, I think.

He seemed to be obsessed about traditions but ran to Dark Council to get help when I beated him up during a competition he arranged.

So, obsessed with traditions and gets scared when anything goes wrong and runs like a pvp ragequitter. Annoying. Nothing interesting or cool.

Didn't like Baras too much either, but at least he was an interesting character.

Smuggler spoilers:

Darmus Pollaran. You meet him early on, have your fling, he seems like a nice enough guy. Criminal underworld chap, yeah, but mostly into gambling and not the slave trade, so he's not that bad. He turns up a couple more times, you have a long-distance courtship/friends-with-benefits, and it really works for your life style.

And then the ****er tries to kill you. No amount of 'please, we need him for legal reasons' from the Republic could have saved his life.

Agent = Hunter.

Thanaton was more of an annoyance and the Bounty Hunter antagonists never really incensed me like the above two. I can't really get into the Knight or Consular lines enough to get to the point of the BBEG, but I somehow doubt they're going to be quite as memorable.

Darth Baras was pretty much par for the course.

Probably Rakton.

For being the only one of the bunch* to directly cause the death of a friend/lover. By forcing the player to kill them.

*I suppose that applies to the Bounty Hunter Story Jedi Guy Person too, but I can't say my feelings towards the people he killed ever got past mild indifference.

Hunter I honestly just pitied by the end. Not felt sorry for per se, but pitied.

Edited by Bleeters

I wanted to kill Hunter pretty badly. And Ardun Kothe too. Each for different reasons, but I really did hate them. After the end though, I looked a bit differently at Hunter. I'll have to replay the story to enjoy this different perspective during the game.

Smuggler:

Skavak. That smug scum. Every taunt he threw while I was on the trail just added to the pile of simmering hatred. They did a great job setting him up as an antagonist.

Darmas's turn, calling me an "idiot captain" and trying to cut me out of the equation when I had already demonstrated willingness to do anything for the right price, was a shorter hate period but very nearly as strong.

Agent:

Hunter. Again, smug, and really he rubbed me the wrong way from that time he tried to pick up some stranger while waiting for our rendezvous. He abuses his power, thinks he's all that, and uses the codeword at will, an incredible violation...killing him was one of the most satisfying moments of my entire SWTOR career.

I actually like bad guys. From lil Disney movies all the way up to the new super man, and everything in between.

:rak_03: Bad to the Bone :rak_03:

Though if I must...I don't like Darth Thanaton...he just ticked me off for running and being a panzy

Edited by Val-Pyr

I wanted to kill Hunter pretty badly. And Ardun Kothe too. Each for different reasons, but I really did hate them. After the end though, I looked a bit differently at Hunter. I'll have to replay the story to enjoy this different perspective during the game.

But see? That was the best part about Hunter.

First time through at launch, I leveled a pure DS FemAgent Sniper. Could not wait to kill both Kothe and Hunter. I was seething with fury over what they did to me. Literally, that urge was driving me to finish both chapters. After I was done and I was reading about how radically different the outcomes are for LS Agents, I leveled a (mostly) LS Male Operative. And it's true. Depending on how you treat them, their perspective as far as you are concerned is totally different. And then there's the last minute with Hunter...which I STILL think should be the same for both male and female agents. But oh well.

So, are they my most hated for me? At one time they were. Now I think they're just the best antagonists in the game. And the Agent story is just tops; if you haven't played it, I do strongly recommend.

Out of all of them. Skaavak.

SOB stole my ship. I'm going to send him to hell, and when he gets there, he can tell everybody who sent him!

And Tarro Blood.

That bottom feeding scum sucking algae eater kills my team to try and keep me out of the Hunt? I'm going to gouge out his eyes and skull -bleep- him!

Definitely Jun Seros - the Jedi Battlemaster from the Bounty Hunter questline :

He's arrogant, overconfident, a zealot, he sent his lackeys to crash my party and slaughtered my fellow champions. I did not see it coming for a moment and was RAGING! But he got it in the end, he got it good.

EDIT: Oh and Skavak, always new what to say didn't he? I was really disappointed with the ending though, he just died like a normal NPC. That sucked. I wanted to laugh in his face, have the last word then shoot him between the eyes before he could reply!

Edited by Beniboybling

Tyresius from the Bounty Hunter storyline.

Also known as Gault. I was infuriated when I finally had him cornered and was about to put a bullet between his eyes, and the game forced me not only to cheat in the Great Hunt by not killing my target, but made me take the little bastard on my ship with me.

I actually logged off in disgust and unsubbed, which was probably not a healthy response, but eventually my girlfriend got me to resub so we could play together and I just pretended that he didn't exist. But for a good month and a half even after I came back, I wouldn't even touch my bounty hunter. Aside from that, I would say Jun Seros, and also

The Emperor from the knight story, at the very end. I finished the jedi knight story only a few weeks after the release of the game, pre nerf, and he was just insanely overpowered, and I was forced to use my worst geared companion. I fully broke all my gear twice before I finally killed him, and if I hadn't gotten him then, probably would have broken my keyboard not long after.

Edited by kingofmachines

Darth Baras, the magnificent bastard. A very weird combination of both, finding the character hilarious, anticipating their appearance, and legitimately wanting to kick their face in. I loved to hate him.

He's practically Eric Cartman of SWToR. He wants "Authoritah", and he won't stop at anything to get it. All that while being a practically comical character - well, he would be if he didn't torture and hill people in horrible ways on-screen.

And "hate" as in "dislike" is probably Thanaton. So very... unintimidating and dull.

@kingofmachines: you mate got some serious anger issues :eek:

I think I enjoyed killing Scotia.. he was just full of it and had it coming from some noob L15.... dind't use droid thing I had in inventory.. all mighty sith lord my bum...

any one else that wasn't already mentioned? hard to say, that stupid jedi from BH, Tarro, hunter, I wanted to kill that Sith bone head scum who took Kalyio from me... saw the guy for 5 minutes and hated every bone in his body, but don't remember what happend to him in the end, other then he died which gave me satisfaction.

@kingofmachines: you mate got some serious anger issues :eek:

I think I enjoyed killing Scotia.. he was just full of it and had it coming from some noob L15.... dind't use droid thing I had in inventory.. all mighty sith lord my bum...

any one else that wasn't already mentioned? hard to say, that stupid jedi from BH, Tarro, hunter, I wanted to kill that Sith bone head scum who took Kalyio from me... saw the guy for 5 minutes and hated every bone in his body, but don't remember what happend to him in the end, other then he died which gave me satisfaction.

Yeah I admit that was probably pretty over the top, but usually I'm actually pretty laid back, there's only a couple things in gaming that really set me off. One being when I'm built up to loathe someone, and then forced to buddy up with them, the other being a seriously seriously overtuned fight. If I had been doing an operation or a new HM flashpoint I wouldn't have been at all upset cause I just accept wipes as part of the process, for a solo instance though, that was a ridiculous fight.

But hey, at least I (usually) know when to walk away! :p (or if I don't, someone usually has the good sense to drag me away instead).

Oh! And Skavak for sure was someone I hated, they did a good job of making him an antagonist.

I actually sort of liked Skavak. But Darth Angral from JK storyline? He needs to die.

Ooh, yeah, forgot about him, he's such a tool.

You try to get his son to back down, Angral eggs him on and orders him to fight you, and then gets livid when you defend yourself. What did he think was gonna happen, you were just gonna stand there and let him kill you? Plus what he did to Orgus :(

the entire sis team in agent story.

They can cry and moan how sorry they were about using a control code but in the end they used me like a puppet and that showed no respect, i was tempted to spare them but in the end no mercy for all.

Void Wolf. He was just the most boring of them all (note: I haven't finished Consular storyline)

SIS Team for Agent I always had the feeling they suspected you were a double agent. Not hard to believe if they knew how the Empire had put it in you to begin with. And since they were willing to do that, I'd think they'd be worse than the SIS Team.