Fuel for starship?

Angelsix

It's a fake amount and assumed that your Steward Droid refuels for you automatically. Ever notice the huge cables hooked up to your ship when you leave it in a dock? The credit amount for travel is just a weak credit sink for immersion. You don't ever actually have to physically refuel your ship. Edited by Sarathis

It's a fake amount and assumed that your Steward Droid refuels for you automatically. Ever notice the huge cables hooked up to your ship when you leave it in a dock? The credit amount for travel is just a weak credit sink for immersion. You don't ever actually have to physically refuel your ship.

I wouldn't say it's for immersion since it costs more for me to go from one taxi hub to another than it does to travel across the galaxy :p

If they charged more players would complain. What else would it be for? Besides, maybe starship fuel's cheaper than speeder fuel. :p

Most of the time in game costs like that aren't about immersion but about regulating the economy. Repair cost, taxi cost, and starship fuel are examples of trying to fight inflation by taking money away from players.

I just figured out that the fuel cost is not the amount of fuel that is used, it's just the cost in money for the fuel. Seems obvious, now, but I'm used to having vehicles (e.g., my car, my boat, my spaceship) have limited fuel so it's something that has to be watched.

:o

Seems like a dumb question, but I keep seeing whenever I fly my ship how much fuel it will cost. I've failed to figure out:

[1] How much fuel I actually have, and

[2] Where to get more?

Help?

Thanks.

I just a large bowl of beans followed by some cabbage and deviled eggs :eek: