And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

Mocaccino

We are still waiting a communication about the broken conquest reward to the end of November. Multiple tickets are opened and no answear. And this week, no conquest reward once again !

Seriously ?? So in fact when an updated is done, we are **** about conquest ?!

Please COMMUNICATE, fix the problem, and give us our reward :mad: !!!

Edited by Mocaccino

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No conquest award OR Title for winning guild IF you logged in after the crossover to the new week. Award was given if you logged on prior to the crossover of the new week.

Interesting new tidbit though. Those that made conquest last week who did NOT log in before the crossover still have last week's conquest points showing. Which, btw, means they can't participate in conquest this week, well and get anything for it. Because the numbers say they have already made/received personal conquest. Personal conquest seems to be the only thing we can count on receiving and with this new 'feature' we won't even get that for those characters under this new bug.

Sigh..

Edited by Kyrra_T

SAME - never seen my rewards from two weeks ago and that ticket is still open.

This week. Three of my characters in "Guild A" got rewards no problem, but another FIVE did not.. All my characters in "Guild B" go NOTHING in rewards. Found in the Conquest Tab I have last weeks points still for those without rewards.

DANG... can't you guys even do a MINOR patch without hosing it up?

PS: Eric did post something they are still working on the issue last week, but nothing beyond that. Can't move any characters out of any guilds because if you do they will send you a note saying "Sorry you are SOL since character is no longer in guild" - happened to me before. Sure wish they would FIX this problem soon. Added another 12+ characters this week without rewards.

I love how we get this pushed to "Bug Report" section.

Edited by dscount

I don't even get upset about them borking conquest anymore. At this point, I just feel sad for them. I would hope they have a certain amount of pride in their work, and they're just embarrassed about this issue that keep popping up. I'd like to think that Keith or someone is having a come to Jesus meeting with everyone, but perhaps they just don't have the pride in their work to even care.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Well, another round of Conquest rewards not delivering is certainly not what any of us want. We apologize for this, we know this is extremely frustrating that it seems to continue happening. A few notes:

• If you have a ticket in for missed rewards (even if it is from a couple of weeks ago) don't worry, customer support will get to them. We have been working with them on getting those rewards out to everyone. They are not forgotten.
  • We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole. Some systemic changes behind the scenes, moving the reset time, etc. It is clear they aren't solving the problem though and the team is digging into solutions. I will try to get more details on what might be happening and when.

Thank you all for your continued patience.

-eric

Why put in a ticket? Customer service will only tell you that you didn't get the rewards for that week and refuse to look at any screen shots.

Also, we still have our reward totals from last week. So I look forward to when you reset that and wipe out this week's conquest.

Edited by IshtarScorpio

Hey folks,

Well, another round of Conquest rewards not delivering is certainly not what any of us want. We apologize for this, we know this is extremely frustrating that it seems to continue happening. A few notes:

• If you have a ticket in for missed rewards (even if it is from a couple of weeks ago) don't worry, customer support will get to them. We have been working with them on getting those rewards out to everyone. They are not forgotten.
  • We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole. Some systemic changes behind the scenes, moving the reset time, etc. It is clear they aren't solving the problem though and the team is digging into solutions. I will try to get more details on what might be happening and when.

-eric

Eric,

Have you looked into possibly changing the reward time for the second conquest closes on Monday morning? This way its not on patch/maintenance day and will possibly avoid some of those glitches. This will also cut down on guilds kicking members on Monday and preventing them from getting their rewards/titles on Tuesday.

Thank you for the prompt communication, its very much appreciated.

Why put in a ticket? Customer service will only tell you that you didn't get the rewards for that week and refuse to look at any screen shots.

I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but I want to say that all the (unfortunately way too many) times that I had this issue, I contacted CS and every time I received a quick and friendly reply and was granted all the rewards.

Have you looked into possibly changing the reward time for the second conquest closes on Monday morning?

I never understood why this is not happening. Why can the conquest rewards not be granted on Mondays after the daily reset? What is this 24 hour idle time for? Is this a technical issue or was that just a choice by the dev in charge back then?

We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole.

So... you don't actually test these changes on your developer test servers to see if they solve the problem? You just guess at the root cause of the issue and hope the changes will fix it?

Really?

I'm getting tired of this problem. Conquest is a big part of my game. The achievement issue has been happening for way too long. And now you've compounded things by screwing up the weekly reward. I'm doing NiM ops and need those encryptions to craft Crystals of Nightmare Fury. I'm frustrated about:

• Your lack of progress on this issue
  • Your slow response to even admit it's an issue
  • Your slow response to deal with the tickets we filed about not receiving the weekly rewards

Please BioWare, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! We expect better than this.

"The Emperor is displeased with your lack of progress."

"Do or do not. There is no try."

I never understood why this is not happening. Why can the conquest rewards not be granted on Mondays after the daily reset? What is this 24 hour idle time for? Is this a technical issue or was that just a choice by the dev in charge back then?

Ive always wondered what they were thinking when they decided to have a 24hr wait period. Its even worse when you hear whispers of so many guilds taking advantage of people during that "loophole" wait period. Im actually surprised they havent done something to fix this sooner.

Edited by JediJoy

On a side note: A few of my officers and guildies are now refusing to do any game content because they are beyond frustrated with not getting any rewards for all the hard work they put into conquest, especially with last week being Iokath..... Normally, I can win them over with my amazing positive attitude and hopes of better and smoother game play in the future, but I'm just as frustrated and at my whits end as we all are.

Here's hoping they get this fixed sooner than later.

The response I got from CS was about conquest titles and not about the loot box and CXP, which is what I care about. I already have all the titles. So they were just like your guild wasn't #1, try again ::close ticket:: What a waste of my time.

Just give out conquest rewards on Monday. Whatever you're doing with bringing the servers offline during the time of conquest rewards being granted is screwing it up.

And as an aside, why is this something WE even need to be addressing for YOU? You're the game developer and aware of the problem. Your apologies are meaningless. Fix it. Don't ask us to submit tickets. Go back to your logs and grant the rewards you failed to grant.

Hey folks,

-eric

My point total from last week is still on the board. Which means I can't start working on THIS week. Since there was only one planet that could be conquered (gee, thanks, rant for another time), my guild did not make the top 10. But they will this week ... and when I signed in, even though I only signed in with one toon who wasn't crafting anything, it shows that I have already made an Invasion Force, but it didn't increase the score, which was from last week anyway and ... I mean, what is the deal? If you don't fix this, it will mean ANOTHER WEEK we can't get guild awards and if my score stays broken, I won't get my personal award, either. :mad:

(and I just did a heroic, which added to my score, but the mystery Invasion Force did not)

Edited by AnisaBadgett
new info

Conquest still has bugs, eyes still have some bugs and CXP disintegrations still shows bugs.

I am starting to think they forgot to apply the patch? Outside the gift vendor on imp fleet and the bosses in Chiss fp being ridiculously easy it seems like a lot of stuff didn't apply.

On a side note: A few of my officers and guildies are now refusing to do any game content because they are beyond frustrated with not getting any rewards for all the hard work they put into conquest, especially with last week being Iokath..... Normally, I can win them over with my amazing positive attitude and hopes of better and smoother game play in the future, but I'm just as frustrated and at my whits end as we all are.

Here's hoping they get this fixed sooner than later.

I am an officer of a great guild on republic side and I feel exactly this way! I didn't say it in guild chat but many of the members in the guild feel the same as I. It takes a lot of time and effort doing this conquests with the guild only to feel defeated and gutted for all our hard work! We ALL work hard during conquest and if the BIOWARE/EA developers can't solve this problem their gonna get a lot of people NOT doing it much or not at all. I've sent two tickets for both weeks now! My faith and patience in this company is growing thin..... and I LOVE this game! I've been a loyal paying customer for 6 years, from day 1! I have the trophy in my strongholds! I can take my money elsewhere. :(

Edited by Zeng

I am an officer of a great guild on republic side and I feel exactly this way! I didn't say it in guild chat but many of the members in the guild feel the same as I. It takes a lot of time and effort doing this conquests with the guild only to feel defeated and gutted for all our hard work! We ALL work hard during conquest and if the BIOWARE/EA developers can't solve this problem their gonna get a lot of people NOT doing it much or not at all. I've sent two tickets for both weeks now! My faith and patience in this company is growing thin..... and I LOVE this game! I've been a loyal paying customer for 6 years, from day 1! I have the trophy in my strongholds! I can take my money elsewhere. :(

Same here but imp side :D I think its harder on officers and GM's in this kind of situation. We are all in the same boat but its our duty to keep the guild going and to keep the morale high. Guildies come to us to vent their frustration, its our duty to listen, support and encourage. Its hard when at the same time you want to yell "STRIKE" and grab a pitch fork along side your members... Conquest is no joke especially during a crafting conquest week. I wont even go into the amount of time and credits and even more time that goes into crafting for conquest (and thats just prep time before the event even starts). The frustration and tension is high right now and bioware/EA has to be blind not to see it. Ive been loyal since F2P was released and refuse to give up on swtor now. I however can not speak for my guildies. Trust me, youre not alone. Hang in there!

I think the worst thing about last week's Conquest disaster is it also is preventing people from progressing THIS week by not clearing the scores. When you look on the guild UI under conquest points, it shows them with cleared scores and any new points are added. When they look at their personal conquest scores UI they have last weeks total and it is unchanging as they go out to accrue points.

My point total from last week is still on the board. Which means I can't start working on THIS week. Since there was only one planet that could be conquered (gee, thanks, rant for another time), my guild did not make the top 10. But they will this week ... and when I signed in, even though I only signed in with one toon who wasn't crafting anything, it shows that I have already made an Invasion Force, but it didn't increase the score, which was from last week anyway and ... I mean, what is the deal? If you don't fix this, it will mean ANOTHER WEEK we can't get guild awards and if my score stays broken, I won't get my personal award, either. :mad:

(and I just did a heroic, which added to my score, but the mystery Invasion Force did not)

I get this little bug all the time. Sometimes it's an Invasion Force, sometimes it says I completed a warzone when I haven't touched one in weeks, etc. It's never prevented me from getting the points when I ACTUALLY do the mission that week, though.

Hey folks,

-eric

Can you please clarify here...is the only way we'll get the missing rewards by submitting a ticket? On each toon? Won't the system have that data available and be granted retroactively by Bioware or will you withhold the rewards if we don't submit a ticket or tickets for each toon?