ATW Guild Destroyed. SWG PvP > SWTOR PvP

Yoverion

OMG that PVP video is totatly different then every other pvp video ever made. Crappy music with a video of some guy running around and numbers flying all over the place! this is so original You even speed up the footage SO COOL!!!!!

Don't get me started on the camara angle! Pointed almost straight down so we can only see the ground and zoomed in so we can only see your character 90% of the time!!!! BRILLIANT!!! You should move to Hollywood and become the next Francis Ford Coppola!

Then we have the Juxtopostion of playing a Star Wars themed MMO while listening to really crappy Hard core gangsta Rap! OMG INSPIRED!! It says so much about society!

Edited by jarjarloves

The graphics and overall gameplay of PvP makes my eyes bleed and a piece of my black soul die. How did people play that game for so long?

Back in the day, people didn't care alot about mmo graphics they just wanted good content.

Back in the day, people didn't care alot about mmo graphics they just wanted good content.

Yeah I played MMOs in the early days of the genre as well and that footage from that game still looks like crap. I guess the social aspect of SWG kept it around because to me it looks like a slightly polished turd.

I only played SWG for a month or so and forgottten how bad it looked and the gameplay was.

Yeah I played MMOs in the early days of the genre as well and that footage from that game still looks like crap. I guess the social aspect of SWG kept it around because to me it looks like a slightly polished turd.

I only played SWG for a month or so and forgottten how bad it looked and the gameplay was.

The footage wasn't even the full UI. the social aspect of swg isn't the only thing that kept swg alive. You didn't play swg enough to know how fun the game was. I had a blast pvp in swg. No game got me hooked like i was really hooked in swg ever since swg shut down.

Edited by Jonoku