Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

To start off, my name is Xivio Geren and I am a former slave turned Sith. My name is now Darth Xivio and I believe that I would be a good fit for the role of Organism Handler. The reason I would like to join Czerka is threefold. First off, Czerka has always drawn my interest and I would like to work along side so as to study them more in depth. Second, the research I have heard and seen coming from Czerka blow the competition away. And thirdly, if I joined Czerka, I could add the Force into the mix and help create even more powerful machines and beasts.

In speaking of beasts, I now come to my three major accomplishments. Most of my experiments as a Darth involve beasts. I believe animals to be one of the best expressions of the Force, especially the Force-sensitive ones. My first major accomplishment that I would like to share is my "Klor-cor". Using "dark" sciences, I was able to splice together a Klorslug's DNA and a Rancor's in order to form a rather large Klorslug with Rancor's arms and teeth. I tested it's hunting prowess on a remote world using 100 slaves. The beast has able to hunt down and devour all the slaves within 24 standard hours. A great success from my point of view.

My second greatest accomplishment was the taming and subsequent training of the largest nexu cat found on Drommund Kaas thus far. It took a few hours and quite a bit of Force Lightning, but in the end, it submitted and I started to train it as my pet/hunting nexu. I now use it not only for hunting but also as a way to dispose of the corpses of servants of mine who have failed me or defied me. Don't worry, though, I would never dream of turning it on anyone from Czerka. Plus, I prefer to leave it on Drommund Kaas with my apprentice, Lord Qynda.

My third greatest accomplishment does not involve the creation or taming of a beast but instead the destruction of one. You see, there use to be a Large Wampa on Hoth that Imperial Soldiers nicknamed "The Abominable Snowampa". I know, not a very imaginative name. But any way, notice that I used past tense when referring to the monster. After it killed the 7th squad sent out to kill it, I went out alone and after fighting with it for three hours, I brought it back to the base and showed the men that not even a large ferocious Wampa can overcome a Sith. That night, we all celebrated the monster's demise and dined on roast Wampa meat. I hear that they still use the skin as a decorative rug in the bases cantina.

As I stated above, I believe that I do do whatever it takes to get a job done. In my book, failure is not an option. That lesson was quite literally beaten into me during my time as a slave and even during my apprenticeship in the Sith. I was taught that you get a job done or you die trying because if you come back with the job incomplete, you will be killed as a failure.

I would say that I do have a moral compass but only towards those who I am loyal to and vice versa. If I can earn Czerka's trust and Czerka earn's mine, I will do whatever they want me to do, just so long as it does not conflict with the goals of the Sith and the Empire. Trust me, you do not want to make me have to choose.

First of all, I would use the closest tools I had on hand to incapacitate the "experiment" and if there are no tools around I would simply use the Force to knock it out. I would try my best to take the "experiment" alive so that it can be studied closer and so that I could unlock it's greatest potential for Czerka. After I confined it again, I would then go find my colleague and either knock some sense into him, torture him or, if he was really stupid, kill him. Czerka has no need for foolish employees and if ever any are found, they need to removed like a poison being removed from a body. That way, the "poisonous" employee won't destroy any of it's brilliant co-workers.

In closing, I believe that I am best suited for this job because I have the skills, experience and drive to take care and possibly dispose of organism's that Czerka has. I believe that Czerka could benefit from having a Sith on staff and that together, we could create a brighter future for the entire galaxy!

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

POSITION: Security Officer

1) I am a mercenary for hire with a long list of accomplishments that have earned me the favourable attention of and credits from members of the Dark Council and Imperial Grand Moffs on many worlds. My tools of trade and skills are as well managed and refined as my personal well-being, consequently ensuring my employer receives the best instrument for his/her task that he/she is prepared to pay for. The C-Corporation will be well placed in employing me as a member of its security personnel, particularly for tasks most others find squeamish or distasteful. Ensure my remuneration and I will ensure you will have your job done and dusted professionally with minimal mess, if any. I am motivated by Czerka's long history of radical developments and its keen and cunning eye on the ebb and flow of the galaxy-spanning market place - there is much I can learn from an organisation such as this as my employer.

2) a) In completing a long list of classified objectives for the Empire, I reclaimed the world of Makeb for the Imperial forces and earned myself the title of 'Terror of Makeb'. Surely that stands be in good stead for the role I am applying for.

b) I was victorious in the Great Hunt, a galaxy spanning contest to identify the best bounty hunter for the present time.

c) Assisted Sith Lords and Grand Moffs on a long list of planets on numerous security related matters ensuring their larger schemes and objectives were achieved. Records of these multitude of achievements are available in the security data of the planets under Imperial control.

3) The above accomplishments with a single minded focus on getting the job done and done well to meet and exceed my employer's expectations so as to ensure my remuneration and all discretionary bonus payments and future contracts are secured. Yes, I would do whatever it takes for success - this is beyond doubt!

4) My moral compass only moves for a small and very select group of people and issues. For all else, particularly where it concerns fulfilling a contract, my moral compass has no role in the task at hand.

5) I will alert my colleague an request he re-confines his experiment, if he/she is unable or unwilling to, I will apprehend him/her for questioning for the security threat he/she has created and thereafter attempt to re-confine the experiment failing which I will destroy it. If said colleague resists arrest, I will attempt non-lethal methods to subdue and apprehend, failing which I will destroy him/her on grounds of (1) creating a security threat, (2) failing to control or confine the threat after reasonable notice, (3) failing to co-operate, (4) resisting arrest, and (5) employing violence against a member of the security personnel of Czerka (if and where applicable).

Barbatos Mal, Terror of Makeb.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Name: Renegade Deathbringer

Position: Security Officer

1. As the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy I enjoy new death-defying challenges, and will do any job for the right price. Having previously seen some of Czerka's machinations first hand, I am confident that as the Security Officer I would be able to utilize my combined skills to help the corporation 'push the limits of engineering innovation'.

2. I've killed some of the toughest foes in the galaxy, including Hutts, Sith, Jedi, Dread Guard, ancient and advanced droids, terrors beyond imagination, and the odd annoying sand person. Most notably I killed the Archon of the New Hutt Empire (that was a fun day). I also captured the Chancellor of the Galactic Senate (just for kicks), and completed all my contracts and destroyed all my competition to become the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. I am constantly looking for new challenges that test my abilities.

3. I completed the above via a combination of cunning, daring, intelligence, and good 'ol fashion brute force. I have contacts on both the Jedi and Dark Councils, SIS, Imperial Intelligence, Republic military, and have a vast network of underworld allies. As such I always have the latest tech, up-to-date intelligence, and the leverage to get myself out of any situation.

4. My moral compass is determined by the highest bidder. If you pay the bills, I got the skills.

5. I would continue to indulge in the cocktails and snacks, and enjoy the frivolity that ensues from the escape of my colleagues experiment. Once I deem it necessary (or I run out of snacks), I would kill the experiment and then stuff it and mount it on my wall.

Edited by GuruMat

CZ-198 Application

(A) I'm a trooper in the special force division, specifically ,the 105th division. My career is republic military has been for ten years. Czerka is a fine innovative Corporation that's moving the galaxy forward. I would like to be apart of the cooperation that's making the galaxy a better place.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

(A) 1. Joining the republic military to help the republic become a better place.

2. Being picked for Project 1-0-5

3. Never looked back from being a special forces and republic miltiary.

(A)

I will do whatever I think its necessary to accomplish my sucess.

(A) I have a moral compass, but I look at long terms and try to be objective to whats right.

(A) First I would check on the experiment before I left, then I would have a veteran employee stay in the room with a new colleague of mine. I might even make sure theirs a team.

Security Officer

1. I am an accomplished galactic contractor specializing in the subduing or neutralization of sentient targets selected by my employers........a bounty hunter. The business pays well, but, it feels less influential than it used to, to alleviate this, I feel my experience in target neutralization and objective acquisition make me a perfect candidate for a position defending the biggest industrial innovator in the galaxy.

2. a. I defeated all challengers against overwhelming odds (and direct sabotage) during the Great Hunt, a galaxy-spanning Mandalorian competition to determine the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

b. I've singlehandedly assaulted and infiltrated several military vessels in order to meet my contract.

c. I nearly singlehandedly conquered Corellia under the employ of the Empire, accomplishing with my crew in hours what entire platoons of the Empire's finest couldn't in months.

3. To the end of accomplishing these feats, I am certainly a woman who will stop at nothing to fulfill my contract. "The ends justify the means," the means in this case being dual blaster pistols, rockets, flamethrowers, jetpacks, and a complete disregard for sentient life that gets in my way.

4. My entire career has been "questionable." A moral compass only stands to do one thing: hinder your ability to succeed where others fail.

5. It depends on the level of threat posed by the experiment. If it could do only a little harm on the loose, while shamelessly embarrassing my incompetent colleague, I would allow it to escape. I would then personally subdue it immediately thereafter, affording myself a chance to excel whilst simultaneously shaming my colleague, possibly opening his more esteemed position *wink.* If it was more dangerous (a plague would be up there), I would publicly reprimand my colleague for his foolishness, then take whatever measures necessary to contain it.

JOB - Organism Handler

CZ-198 Application - from URROD

I is URROD! I is vonderful and smartestest being in all Galaxy. I want CZerka as mine family name becoz I no have family. I is URROD. URROD sound Scary. URROD CZerka sound Bloodcurdling!!!

I vant to be Organism Handler bacoz I handle all organizm eazy peazy! I handle Nexu wiz my big Cannon - "Olga" :wea_09:, I smash Sand Deamon with big Boom Grenade :wea_11: , I tear puny Ortolan elephant man nose with my hand and use as hat - keep ears warm.

- I eat 54 Vercupti of sgazza boleruue in 30 minutes !!!

- Once I kiss beautifull Chevin girl. Here photo: Emily

- I rip 237 Ortolan nose in 1 day. Make stew! Eat goood! :tran_tongue:

I take Kazoo. With Kazoo make Ortolan mating noise. Ortolan elephant man come. I rip nose!

I no need compass. I haz Galactic Pozition Systema!

I eat cocktail and I eat snack. If the excrement try and eat my cocktail, I smash with my forck stick :wea_13: Make Shish Kebab later. Eat gooood!

I wait for family CZerca name very soon or I come to handle all you Organisms with my Big Canon Olga :wea_09:!

Love URROD

This is the best part of the whole thread. I was hee-hawing at "Emily."

Dear Czerka scum...

I got a holo-recording from my son Ja'Cross saying he put in a recommendation for me. Well, apparently he left the 'intelligence' out of Imperial Intelligence, because the bolts-for-brains didn't even bother to provide what position I'm qualified for. But guess what? Doesn't matter. I wouldn't take a job from you bunch of lowlifes if you gave me a CR-17 Incendia every day of the week.

I worked you boys over on Tatooine when you 'found that thing', and I'll do it again once your fancy new digs open up. Trust me, there aren't enough crates in the galaxy for you fellas to hide in.

Yours truly,

Captain Montee, The Historic

P..S. Heard you have some fancy new speeder you're workin' on. Lookin' forward to "borrowing" a couple of 'em.

CZ-198 Application: Biochemical Engineer

My name is Zomas Persnic Cortess (no affiliation with House Cortess of Alderaan). I graduated with highest honor from the First Republic Medical Academy of Coruscant at the age of 19, which was 44 standard years ago. I guarantee that my research will become available to Czerka, should I get the position, however, for now most of my scientific accomplishments shall remain classified, however, I have enclosed three holorecordings, detailing tiny portions of my research, as an illustration of my skills, about which Nem’ro the Hutt allegedly said: “Sith Alchemy is nothing but child’s play compared to Doctor Cortess’ unique talents.” Though the first recording is also to show my more whimsical side.

First Holorecording (date ca. 34 BTC):

*An image of a very young Z. P. Cortess appears*

…My roommate, Vrigs Darroh, and I had this crazy entrepreneurial ideas today: KoltoFizz. Think about it, what if you could make kolto into a fizzy drink, the stuff is expensive enough as it is, but every spoiled rich child out there with whatever they consider self-respect would want to drink it, just because it’s expensive.

*The image changes to a HoloNet News recording*

…Yesterday, the owner of the newly established KoltoFizz Company, Vrigs Darroh, was arrested for poisoning and killing six members of one of the Senate’s Trading comities under the ruse of marketing his new fizzy drink. Darroh had dropped out of university to pursue his idea, but the prosecutor argues that this was just hoax to kill the representatives…

*The holorecording changes back to a young Cortess*

…Vrigs was never good at chemistry, so it didn’t take a lot to make the drink poisonous. All it took was vaccinating him without him knowing, making him immune to the poison, to convince him what an awesome drink it was. Of course nothing can be traced back to me, as I said he could have all the credit as I wanted to pursue my medical career, and the deletion of documents tying me to him only makes him look more guilty…I still have the formula, just in case…it was a fun experiment…END RECORDING

Second Holorecording (date ca. 24 BTC):

<DATA FILE CORRUPTED>

<UNABLE TO LOAD RECORDING>

<ATTEMPTING TO RESTORE DATA>

<PARTIAL DATA RESTORATION>

<PLAYING RESTORED DATA>

<IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE>

…Project Phoenix……resurrec……r..k..ta tech……subject…sev..rely...duced cog..tive function……abandon stati…

<END RECORDING>

Third Holorecording (date ca. 17 BTC):

*An image of a taozin appears*

…Test zero-zero-one-six-Trill. My previous attempts to clone a taozin from fossilised material have fail. However, I think I have managed to stabilize the telomeres and it seems the cells have begun replicating…test zero-nine-one-seven-Usk. I did it! The taozin cells are stable and growing, with luck I should have a full living specimen within six standard months…It would appear that any attempts to speed up the growth process results in cell death and none of the natural abilities of the taozin seems to manifest, unless grown with out accelerants... Estimated time for creating a taozin armor suit more than ten standard years…END RECORDING

I hope this illustrates some of my unique abilities. As for my sense of ethics I can only say this: “Ethics are for people with limits…and I have very few limits.” As for my level of dedication I can assure you that my research team and I eagerly endorse your motto: “anytime, anywhere…we’re there.”

I have admired some of your earlier endeavours (e.g. Tatooine) despite their outcome, your intentions have always been admirable.

As for your last question, I would do whatever was necessary to further the benefits of Czerka Corporation.

Sincerely

Dr. Zomas Persnic Cortess

<Incoming: Encrypted message.>

<Recepient: Czerka Recruitment Officials; Czerka Corporation Executives.>

<Verifying Reader: Officer Woods. Authenticating...>

<Basic Life Signs: Checked.>

<Facial Features: Checked.>

<Biometrics: Checked.>

<Identity: Confirmed.>

<Begin transmission.>

CZ-198 APPLICATION

M2X2-LN3U-LU

Designers, manufacturers, researchers, scientists, lab assistants, and, uh, test subjects - although these jobs are important and a big part of this industry, I strongly believe that the Czerka Corporation needs more than that.

A big company like Czerka also needs people who work in the background.

That's why I'm offering my services as one of the Galactic Republic's known - and trusted - heroes, to work as an undercover envoy. Being a Jedi Consular, travelling all over the galaxy resolving diplomatic issues and inter-galactic relations, I have forged strong connections with the Galactic Senate and even with a few members of the Jedi Order and the Council itself. Strong enough for them to make a few exemptions on my cause.

What I can offer Czerka is the assurance that all of Czerka's projects on Republic Space will be approved by the Senate and Jedi Council, that Czerka-related incidents will be veiled in limelight, and that other rowdy employees and agents will be properly managed.

I am fully aware that the position desired is not on the list of job offers you recently posted. And with that, I leave you with the option to consider this special job application, or waste this opportunity of even greater success, specially with the uptight, goody-two-shoes Republic.

- Alderaanian politics and civil war weaved in my hands. Took a lot, but all went according to plan.

- Managing remote diplomatic missions with my companions and several more self-employed agents and acquired allies and contacts. Notable negotiations include arranging a coup against an Imperial governor, which led to the Republic's "timely redemption" of that Outer Rim planet.

- All the while maintaining solid, good relations with the Republic's people in power.

If "whatever it takes" would also count the fact that I have so far managed to conceal my real intentions of doing these menial tasks for the Republic to everyone, even to my starship crew (well, except for that sneaky Holiday and her creator, Cedrax, who conveniently became my most trusted ally), then, yes, I have done - and will do - whatever it takes for success.

The Jedi Order teaches you a lot of things, and at some early point in my life, I have embraced all of its teachings. I felt enlightened by the knowledge of the Force and of the Ancients. Therefore, my sense of an action being moral or not, is unmistakenly strong.

However, travelling all across the Galaxy, seeing the bitter truth, I have embraced the reality that the Force does not always persist, and that some of the Jedi's teachings are at the least half-true. I'd be happy to sit with you in a Cantina to elaborate my views.

With that, I set aside the way of the Jedi and have devised my own sense of morality according to my own precepts, and, well, amusement.

I think you would be glad to know, that I see the term "questionable".. rather amusing.

First, I analyze the setting. How would my actions affect myself? My hard-earned good image with the Republic? The intentions of my benefactors? The concerned colleague?

I have a keen eye into details. That is how I succeed. Everything should fit into place. Simply killing or capturing the beast would not suffice. Messy, and to no good end.

First, the Republic will not know of this incident. I assume that this situation is set on Czerka property.

And once eveything is set, I would then let the experiment break out of its cage. Traces of the foul play shoul be nil. I will make sure that from this incident, my reputation with Czerka will improve, upon the demise of another colleague's stature and reliability with the Corporation.

I have a strong team - my crew - that can easily handle and subdue the creature, no problems with that.

We will only contain the beast, as it may still serve a better purpose, while, of course, luring the action away from the good food and booze.

I know that my special skill set will be more than useful to Czerka Corporation, that I can be an asset. Let me know once you have an appropriate position available. Until then.

M2X2-LN3U-LU

<End transmission.>

CZ-198 Application

1. My name is Aikion Woce, and I work mainly to facilitate the transfer of goods, and solving problems for my clients. I've done work with the Republic and various other Governments and Organizations. Lately I've been unable to find steady work, and my girlfriend Risha has been very vocal in finding a good paying gig.

My unique skill set should match several potential openings you might have. And, my crew has numerous and varied skills I'd be willing to negotiate access to as well.

2. Of the top of my head: Hunting down and killing the jerk who stole my ship, evacuating an entire planet, and becoming Queen of the Underworld for a few weeks.

3. Sometimes you have to let your blaster do your talking in a negotiation. Though that wouldn't be my first choice. For me the real payoff is staying alive. But, if you cross me I won't hesitate to shoot first.

4. I'm a little flexible, having dabbled with a bit of the good and the bad. Everything is negotiable, unless you lie to me. Well, I suppose that's not entirely true, as one of my crew is a failed jedi who lied to me repeatedly. But when push came to shove, he came clean and offered to make things right. That is what's important.

5. Make sure my blaster is fully charged and alert security to the imminent containment breech. No sense missing a free lunch. There'll be plenty of time later to solve any problem that arises, and maybe an opportunity to increase my salary.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Being a force sensitive bounty hunter, who has spent the past 20 years educating the Mandillorian youth, it's time for a change. Seeking to step out of the classroom and into research and development to further a reputable company's image. Security or research fields would best suit my practical and honed skill set.

I. Won the Great Hunt.

II. Took out both Revan and Darth Malgus using Czerka gear.

III. Took out the Hutt Cartel and helped the Empire help itself to Makab.

For the majority of my accomplishments, I trust just myself and yes, it's a "whatever it takes" mentality. I do have to give accolades to guildmates, Mako, Blizz, and HK-51 for all their personal sacrifices in order to make me the bounty hunter I am today. I also must give Czerka props as the majority of the gear I have used and am using was created by you.

My moral compass points deep south. With the "whatever it takes" mentality, I have over 10,000 confirmed kills. If we were to give our morality a color - blue for "goodie two shoes" and red for "whatever it takes" I am definitely a dark crimson red. And on a scale of 1 - 5, I am definitely a 5.

Help "experiment" to escape. Allow colleague to return to our work area, unaware, while I enjoy a beer. Return to find colleague "consumed" by experiment. Put "experiment" down. Collect all data on colleagues finding and research. Start where they left off and refine all materials until the perfect "experiment" can be produced. Sign off on all work as my own.

Thank you for allowing me this wonderful opportunity to join such a dynamic workforce.

As for the hiring of only one person, Ms. Woods, per position recently my expertise in slicing has allowed my to acquire some extra credits that I could transfer an allotment to a charity of your choice. All I would need is the account information.

-Miurani'Orion'nuruodo

Imperial Intelligence - Watching everything always, so you dont have to.

Edited by Kellorion

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I would like my accomplishments to be acknowledged and celebrated. Since my battles on tython i have ascended to the very extent of my power. However i am open to new investments.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) Defeating bengel morr on tython. Finding T7 within one of the tythonian caves, aiding the war effort on quesh; and killing the emperor.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I would say that i achieved these goals efficiently, and i made the correct choices in these desicions even if such choices were questionable.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I would not allow for my personal feelings interfere with work affairs, such is a weakness thatis easily exploited. My resolve and will remain strong as my emotions are discarded.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? If i can not find a solution to subdue the beast and confine it, then i would need to resort to ending the beasts life.

CZ-198 Application

Position Applied For: Security Officer

My time with the Empire and my training as a Sith has proven quite profitable. However, my fortunes have been tethered to the Empire; and my progression, like the Empire's war, has stagnated. From my experiences with Czerka, your ambitions equal, if not (dare I say), exceed my own. I believe time spent in the employ of Czerka Corp. would be greatly beneficial--for both parties.

A. I have aided in the Empire's efforts to "neutralize" the Rakghoul Plague on Tatooine. My objectives were met and expectations exceeded.

B. I acquired several rare and extravagant relics for the Empire when a crucial opportunity presented itself on Nar Shaddaa. These were immediately turned over for study to critical Imperial personnel.

C. As a result of the studies done on the relics, I was able to interact with enigmatic Gree species on Illum and further the Empire's cause there. Substantial resistance from a "rogue Republic military fringe element" was encountered. At the risk of my well-being and that of my subordinates, we nonetheless completed our objectives resulting in substantial gain for the Empire.

As previously mentioned, all three of the accomplishments above were undertaken at minimal expense for maximum gain; at substantial risk to myself and my crew and during the course of my already-assigned duties. "Whatever it takes" would have been sufficient. We far exceeded that.

A moral compass is a luxury rarely affordable in war or business--Czerka is deeply involved in both. Should I be called on to act, I will do so to the best of my ability; which has been proven more than enough as both history and example have shown.

I would allow my colleague's failure to run its course--if it was at negligible expense to the corporation. At that time, I would subdue or otherwise neutralize the situation. Then the incident would be reported to my superiors at the appropriate time (immediately if possible) and my colleague would be held accountable for any negligence or dereliction of duty.

I look forward to working with Czerka and the profitable future our arrangements will no doubt result in.

~Lord Vennum Emperion

I'll be brief, as I realize you have thousands of applications to view:

I live to succeed. If success was quantified into tiny sponge squares, my success-squares would fill the entire hull of my X-70B.

1. Have you ever seen a Sniper eliminate a Krayt Dragon by himself?? I'm not taking about the small adolescent ones that most humanoids brag about; I'm talking about the Ancients! You'll find his skeleton on Tatooine at -1204, 640
  2. Successfully drank four consecutive Hutts under the table....or that stone slab they so enjoy.
  3. Destroyed the Sith Lord....well, you know my story or we wouldn't be having this conversation...

"Whatever it takes" is for the other guy. I know exactly what it takes....

I'm a Sniper. I eliminate my targets when they are in the most....compromising....situations. Morality is a luxury I can't afford.

Take one cocktail for the road and enjoy the show from a high vantage point.

Edited by Aiax

CZ-198 Application

Security Guard Application

I am an ambitious woman who has traveled much of the galaxy. Throughout these travels, I often came across Czerka technology, which fascinated me with its innovative design and destructive power. Seeing as how I have an affinity for all technology which produces explosions, laser fire, real fire, loud noises, bright lights, and gratuitous devastation, I was of course enraptured by nearly all Czerka technological products I came across.

To have the opportunity to provide Czerka with security would benefit both myself and the company, as I have extensive experience in both protection and elimination. I am skilled with a variety of weaponry, a quick-draw artist, and a certified marksman with both laser sniper rifles and blaster pistols. I own and maintain my own personal suit of Mandalorian beskar’gam, complete with flamethrower, miniature missile launcher, and rocket thrusters within my boots. My helmet contains life-form sensors with a radius of ten meters, a heads-up display which provides me with a three hundred sixty degree field of vision, rangefinder, and altimeter.

I have worked as a bounty hunter for the past ten years, since the age of thirteen, and have a ninety-nine percent success rate, with my only failures being two men who unfortunately took their own lives before I could do it for them. I am tenacious, and have widespread experience in tracking and eliminating or capturing elusive and dangerous targets. As I am sure a company such as Czerka has its share of enemies, I would be quite pleased to put my skills to work for you.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

There is one thing that I have achieved which I pride myself on more than anything else. However, due to the sensitive nature of my work as a bounty hunter, I am unable to divulge many details, as I am a professional, and it is bad form to give the names of my employers and sometimes, even my targets. Please understand that this means I will also keep the secrets of Czerka, even should my employment end. I never blast and tell.

What I can tell you is that I hunted one of the most elusive targets in the galaxy, a man who had been on the run for over ten years. Sought after by many in the Mando’ade, he managed to avoid death and capture longer than he deserved, until I tracked him down on the world of Taris and ended his existence. I was the twenty-eighth bounty hunter to accept this contract, and the twelfth to return. My successful fulfillment of this contract is, without a doubt, the accomplishment I am most proud of.

Another contract I accepted which I felt good about completing was one I took for a Sith Lord, who hired me to infiltrate a Republic prison ship and retrieve a man who was being kept in stasis there. I have also faced and successfully beaten full squads of Republic soldiers and commandos on the field during the Battle of Corellia. Once, I battled six Jedi at once, two of which were Masters. It was an exhilarating fight, and the looks of surprise each wore when I planted blaster bolts between their eyes will be something I shall never forget.

As I said, information regarding my contracts, personal contacts, and targets is kept confidential for the protection and privacy of my employers. In all of the accomplishments above, however, I have used my skills in tracking and armed combat. I also have some experience in negotiating, though usually said negotiations take place at the end of a blaster.

If I accept a job, I will do whatever I must to finish it. I do not like leaving contracts unfulfilled, and I do not cut corners. You hire me, I do what you pay me to do, and I do it well. I expect nothing from myself other than perfection, and neither should you.

My morals have never before stopped me from completing a contract. You pay me enough, I do it. Simple as that. I also take weapons of both mass, medium, and minor destruction as payment, should you be interested in adding to my arsenal – an arsenal which I will put to work for you, showcasing your technology in a variety of environments and situations.

While this dilemma might trouble some people, I see an immediate and quick resolution to the issue. Since I am ambidextrous (left hand dominate), I would simply use my right hand to hold onto my drink and/or snack. If I had to choose between the drink or the snack, I would choose the drink, particularly if it were blue Mandalorian Narcolethe or black ale. Did I mention I also accept payment in the form of cases of Narcolethe? But only the blue, not the green. I don’t like that green stuff, it’s sour.

I would quickly assess the value of the “experiment.” If it were alive and of little to no value, a quick blaster shot with my left hand would end the situation immediately. If it were valuable, I would take an extra tenth of a second to change my blasters power selection lever to “stun,” then shoot the “experiment,” thus leaving it alive so that the company does not suffer any undue loss. Should the experiment be of the mechanical sort rather than organic, a quick ion grenade would suffice to knock out its circuitry, though it would, obviously, need repairs.

After enjoying my drink, I would then either assist my colleague in cleaning up the mess, or report him for gross negligence, if it were applicable. In the case of negligence, I would then offer to take care of the problem by removing my colleague from the building, or executing him for his stupidity.

An additional note:

Due to my extensive time spent as a bounty hunter, I am somewhat well-known throughout the galaxy. This could prove to serve Czerka well should you choose to hire me and allow me to use new Czerka technology as I work for you. Other bounty hunters will see that I have great success using Czerka products and will seek to purchase them for their own use. I am also willing to professionally endorse products which I use often, and can potentially boost sales for Czerka by doing so.

Thank you for considering me for this position. I eagerly await your response.

Edited by silvershadows

CZ-198 Application

I am Shilana.

I am Shilana, enough said.

Shilana ensures success.

My morale compass is as strong as the pay I receive.

Party Time!

I am a mercenary for hire that has an extensive list of contracts and has never once failed to deliver on any of them. I feel your corporation is in dire need of my services.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.

1. Over 500 contracts and never failing a single one.

2. Assassinating high priority targets that were so important that mentioning of their names here would direct unwanted attention to all participants in this discussion.

3. Holding a high record on the top of most wanted lists across the galaxy.

If you're good at something never do it for free. And if you charge for it, never reveal your methods. But I would go as far to say I'd do what ever it took to get things done.

Yes. No, I think it makes me more likely to comply with the task.

I'd secretly prepare for danger in the case it escapes... but only after my esteemed colleague succumbs to an unfortunate accident at the hands of their experiment.

1. You shed one incompetent employee and their pay.

2. The experiment is exposed to irregular stimuli and becomes much more valuable to study.

3. I have one less colleague to compete with.

Everyone wins.

Edited by Soul_of_Flames