Looking for a Guild

SupremeSoviet

Started playing the game the day it came out. Played for about 2 months before the bugs got to me and I took a break. I recently came back and I'm loving all the fixes they made to the game. Looking for a Guild on the Imperial Side to start with and probably one for the Republic Side as well. I have a Sith Juggernaut and a Republic Trooper.

Thanks for the time

-SS

Tayborn (Imperial)

Braydus (Republic)

Edited by SupremeSoviet

I've encountered numerous players from MLP Friendship is Magic before and they are good people.

You might also check out our guild, Delusions of Grandeur at http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

We raid Tuesday and Friday evenings.

We are a laid back guild made up of a good mix of experienced MMOers who have taken an interest in teaching the ropes of the MMO to relative newbies.

We are heavily into PVE raids with a monthly role play City Raid scenario.

Feel free to check out our website and post an application on the forums if you're interested.

There are plenty of good guilds out there, I haven't encountered them all, but some of the ones I've met and had good experiences with are:

MLP Friendship is Magic

Shock and Jawa

3rd Echelon

Top Gun

The Walking Carpets

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind right now. You might google their websites and see if there is a guild that has an event schedule that lines up well with your schedule.

Edited by mlbrogueone