Fuse

dewayne

I was curious after tatooine if you choose the ls where do you see him in chptr 3 and do you kardin or tavus? im just finish beleavis. i should been a long time but my character got deleted my nephew just got it back

You never see or hear mention of them ever again. Kinda lame, really.

yea kindalame i mean in the end he did the riht thing. i save his life. only havoc guy i liked. the minute wraith spoke first time, i said shut up. tavus i saved but only becausde i had dorne with me. gearbox got what he deserved. needles i wanted to infect him and then kill them.

• 1 month later...
I wanted to see all three of the survivors again, but especially Fuse and Tavus. Fuse seemed like a confused but good guy, and Tavus did the wrong thing for the right reasons. He shouldn't have put up with what the Senate did, but then there was no reason for his treachery, either. He could have done something...different. I don't know, but he still had good reasons. None of them were really "bad" guys.

You never see or hear mention of them ever again. Kinda lame, really.

No strictly so. If you save him you get a letter from him describing his testimony at the senate, and his future plans.