Favorite Companion?

BrandonSM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far? I just met Blizz and he's already one of my favs, just too funny.

Vette and Mako are tied for my fav romance, and they are both pretty darn useful.

Andronikus Revel, just for his voice mainly.

and I like Pierce, but he doesn't work well with my jugg, so I don't run with him often enough

I was fooling around with my Jedi Sentinel alt these past two days, and I have to say, Kira is rather awesome. "Eat lightsaber, jerk!" Genius! :D

T7 is a cute little guy too.

Oh, yeah, I also met Guss with my Smuggler. He's a complete idiot and I mean that in the best possible way :D

Edited by alricka

Khem Val: "I have an excellent sabaac face. ... That was a joke. I hate sabaac."

Cannot believe nobody has said Khem Val - the only companion who gives you the 'eat them' option in the dialogue wheel

and also the whole Khem/Zash thing is great - two of my fav characters in one!

My favorite (and no one has said yet) is Andronikos Revel. I think I was a little attracted to him (got appearance 4) but also liked his pirate persona, it fit nicely with my decidedly amoral and ambitious Sith Assassin. And since I tanked, his awesome DPS worked well in combat. Other than that T7 is hands down my favorite republican companion. Runners up include Khem, Mako, and Guss. Edited by jpopalisky

It was, for a time, T7. Then something clicked and his personality started to grate on me. He's always so gosh darn upbeat!

So Id have to settle for Kira Carsen or perhaps Khem Val. Especially:

after he saved the Sith Inquisitors arse from Darth Zash.

It's a tie between Blizz and Khem. Blizz is outright hilarious. Khem has a more subtle but equally amusing sense of humor.

Gault is a close runner-up. So is Andronikos...but I'm female, can't resist that voice ;) (his dps when well-geared helps too).

I kinda like them all but have to go with Corso for my Schmuggler.

Mako for my Bountyhunter (Torian second :D)

The Warriors has to be Vette (shes only 29 yet)

My Agent just loves Vector in every way......................

And Qyzen for my counselor, no one hits like my "V" ;)

And without Doc my Jedi Knight would be LOST......

But from all of them... I am a Riggs-Girl... so Corso is still my favorite :)

Let's see. I adore the dynamic between my SW and Quinn. The SW in question has also adopted Light!Jaesa and Vette as little sisters. My quirky lightside SI boy gets along best with Talos and Ashara. And my insane agent is besties with Kaliyo. There's also my Shadow girl who picked up a passion for hunting thanks to her BFF Qyzen. It's so hard to pick a favorite since it all depends on the dynamic that particular pc has with the companion. But if I had to choose...

Quinn, though I may change my mind two minutes later. Yes, I think the writing considering That One Incident could have been WAY better, but the fact that he has such divisive power in the community gets props from me.

I love Doc! And no, I didn't romance him. But he's funny and the most useful!

I love M1-4X for all his funny remarks.

T7 is great.

Nadia is THE WORST! Useless in combat, and she whines like an 8 year old in tight panties.

I love Doc! And no, I didn't romance him. But he's funny and the most useful!

I love M1-4X for all his funny remarks.

T7 is great.

Nadia is THE WORST! Useless in combat, and she whines like an 8 year old in tight panties.

Doc should have been voiced by Bruce Campbell, imo. :p

M1-4X is the Star Wars version of Liberty Prime. That is NOT a bad thing. :D

TH-UG (T7) is the most gangsta companion in the game!

I thought she whined like a 19 year old in tight panties, but that's just me. :o

I've only completed the Sith Warrior storyline so far, so here goes.

Vette so far has been my favorite. Aside from being awesome dps, she's warm, light-hearted and just plain fun. She also touches a sweet, tender note when she awkwardly starts revealing her feelings for you. I also like having options to be a smart *** and getting affection points from her :D

Quinn has been my most useful companion, but he's such a tool that it's almost impossible to feel engaging with him.

Jaesa had an awesome story to go along with her, but I think they made a bad decision when they made her unable to be courted when she's light-side, as well as making her go off to the (very) deep end when she chooses darkness. As far as combat goes, she's far too squishy for someone to be fighting alongside of me.

The other two companions, Pierce and Broonmark, aren't very interesting and were probably just put in to fill up the gap.

I'm playing a Bounty Hunter as of right now and I've heard great things about Blizz. Can't wait to pick him up!

Favorites

Imp: DS Jaessa (she makes evil fun), Vette (she hates my current SW (bzzzzt!) but I'm planning to roll a LS SW and go through her romance))

Rep: Kira (Nice to see a Jedi with a weird sense of humor, Risha (sarcasm becomes her - also Tara Strong :D

Least Favorite

Imp: Kaliyo (my IA is the consumate professional but for some reason tolerates this unpredictable, violence happy anarchist), Quinn (for spoilerish reasons)

Rep: Qyzen (I didn't play my JC much but I really didn't like the whole "scorekeeper" concept)

sith warrior:vette,she is cute,funny and the perfect wife for my light sided warrior

sith inquisitor:khem val,he is awesome and the perfect allie to my dark but honorable inquisitor

smuggler:risha,well,how couldn't i like her?she is a female clone of my smuggler without the charming jokes and the everyday flirts.

trooper:elara,the way she slowly becomes more "human" to you is great and well written,she is a great character.

• 1 month later...

Ashara Zavros (Sith Inquisitor companion)

Yeah I know many people don't like her for being a bit dumb at times, but she really gives you deeper understanding of your own character. As your apprentice she repeatedly comes to you, asking about Sith philosophy and Imperial views. And as you try to teach her - you actually begin to ponder your own thoughts on these topics and understand your own opinion better.

I like it when a game makes me think.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite is probably Kaliyo or Blizz Kaliyo cause she is a messed up, Crazy, Shotgun waving Lunatic! Blizz cause he is just plain comic relief. When he pulls a rocket on a guy right in front of him I always laugh. Or he says "Boss I forgot a snack" Skadge is really evil but (SPOILER) on the Belsavis quest line when I was tryin to get Zale in the force field then Skadge runs in and pounds on the force field for like 40 secends it was the best par of the game so far just watching skadge (aka slug man) pound a force field for 40 ssec:D

(lol Kaliyo is alot of ppl's favs!)