Hardmode Jorlund Too Hard + Bugged

So we went to do heroic Boarding party and 99% of the instance is really easy...until you get to the final boss. We have not had any issues with BT or False emporer, but Jorlund absolutely destroyed us. We could only get 2/3 people down before hitting the enrage, once we did finally kill him (by doing meddly then the main boss) but then dieing to an enraged medical officer it gave us credit for the instance token wise, but would not let us zone back in to try again for our actual loot.

I really wish there was an armory in this game, or that people would post their gear during those strategy videos.

I had a group, two snipers, powertech and sorcerer. We basically tried the strategy in the above video, and many others, but we'd basically get the third guy down to 60-75% of their HP before the enrage got us. We mostly had level 48+ gear, with some 50 blues, some 50 greens and some purples. Not the best, but not the worst either. We also had no issue with any other HM.

After we cleaned out the greens and improved our gear, it was much easier as the DPS was able to burn him much faster. I have the feeling that you have to have fairly solid gear - borderline outgearing the fight - to be able to do it. Judging from the numbers I see on some heals/damage in most of the videos, they definitely had better gear than when we first did it and are comparative to us when we were far better geared.

Of course, at that point, Jorlund dropped only sidegrades or downgrades for us.