May the 4th

blackopsranger

New astromech pet. Double xp. Musco Marathon stream. The producer livestream also mentioned prizes and giveaways, but not how they will be available.

But you know it'll be through Twitter and Facebook. Maybe something on these forums, if we're lucky, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

But you know it'll be through Twitter and Facebook. Maybe something on these forums, if we're lucky, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

My guess is that it will be during Musco's stream. I have zero luck with things like that, so I 'm not too excited about it.

New astromech pet. Double xp. Musco Marathon stream. The producer livestream also mentioned prizes and giveaways, but not how they will be available.

To be eligible for the prize you can't have criticized the development team in the past year during KOTFE.

...and the 3 winners are....

To be eligible for the prize you can't have criticized the development team in the past year during KOTFE.

...and the 3 winners are....

But ... but ... but ... I've never "criticized" the development team! I've only provided negatively-phrased constructive feedback concerning aspects of SWTOR they've ruined. How is that "criticism"? :confused:

Seriously, my most egregious "criticism" is that, after so long since this game's release, they still confuse "Early Access" for "Play Testing".

Edited by Thoronmir