A short Jedi Knight question

AlrikFassbauer

Hello,

on occation I've noticed a strange behaviour with my low-level Jedi Knight (he is a Guardian) :

Sometimes, during a fight, his eyes glow.

What is this behaviour supposed to mean ?

Alrik

I think it indicates that you'll be able to use, uh, what's it called, Riposte?

Oooo, never noticed this one before. Going to have to watch more closely when I play that class again! Tend to be looking at the back of his head for all the fights thus far, might be why I have missed it.... :D

I haven't played sentinel class so I can't speak for them but on a guardian it indicates a defense and the ability of the character to initiate riposte. Hope that helped. Edited by rayjayzs

Well, you do get the icon too, the icon for Riposte becomes active (full color) rather than dimmed out.

If you want, you can use the Interface Editor to change toolbar6 to a 1x1 toolbar (just one square) and make it 110% big and put it like in your face and put Riposte in it and you'll see it.

Typically if your eyes glow or your lightsaber glows or your entire body glows, there's some sort of powerup or ability that just became available, that you have a couple seconds to use.

When I read the thread title I was expecting a question similar to 'Aren't you a little short for Stormtrooper?' But for Jedi's... ;)

:D:rolleyes:

Typically if your eyes glow or your lightsaber glows or your entire body glows, there's some sort of powerup or ability that just became available, that you have a couple seconds to use.

Thank you.

This is what usually is called a "proc" ?

For Jedi's that mean's you can use Riposte, which is a very useful ability for Tank Guardians, but for DPS it's useless. For Sith Marauders, it means you have atleast One Stack of Juyo form's buff.

Thank you as well. I noticed this behaviour rather for my tank Jedi, which is my currently most active Jedi, but since I don't play my DD Jedi that much anymore right now I don't remember him having this as well.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

• 4 weeks later...