Guild with flagship for sale

playdan

Very quick post.

I have a guild here on The prog which is dead following most of our old friends moving on to other games.

Though it my be worth checking if there is any interest from anyone that would like a guild with an unlocked flagship. There are no additional rooms on the flagship unlocked but it does come with a large amount of decorations including numerous mandalorian and imperial themed items, along with a miniature cantina in the crew quarters with a proper bar, ambiance items, lighting, fruit machines, dancers and more.

Im not looking to recoup the entire 50m i spent on it, but some of the cash would be nice.

Im looking for 40m or nearest offer.

Drop me a line in here if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry for the delay in replying. The very lowest i would go is 35m, which is a steal considering its 50m to unlock a guild ship, along with the fact that this ship already has a large number of very expensive decoration already added.

Ship is still for sale and im open to offer of 35+

• 2 weeks later...
sorry for the delay in replying. The very lowest i would go is 35m, which is a steal considering its 50m to unlock a guild ship, along with the fact that this ship already has a large number of very expensive decoration already added.

Ship is still for sale and im open to offer of 35+

If this is still available for this price, I might be interested.

• 3 weeks later...