Assasin PVP and how to win

Texanz

Ok I am Full WH geared,If you are a assassin and can't own these nooobs in WZ or RWZs I will show you how. post the words "show me" I promise I will show you the talents and moves to make you # 1-3 on the charts every time with my next post.

I just want to make sure the "real players" want to know how to do this. I f your positive players wan to know, I am planning to post it soon.Please negative comments

Type "Show me" now and I will make the effort to show you everything I have learned.

Edited by Texanz

Ok I am Full WH geared,If you are a assassin and can't own these nooobs in WZ or RWZs I will show you how. post the words "show me" I promise I will show you the talents and moves to make you # 1-3 on the charts every time with my next post.

I just want to make sure the "real players" want to know how to do this. I f your positive players wan to know, I am planning to post it soon.Please negative comments

Type "Show me" now and I will make the effort to show you everything I have learned.

I'm fully aware of the capability of assassin, coming from a person who hunts black hole full time on weekends on a full wh marauder and powertech I can safely say the class is op again. They got brought back to reality for a little bit, just sorry I didn't roll the class from the start. You don't need to show me, I've been shown.

Just got out of a match where two assassins hit 450k to my powertech's 350 in a huttball.

I do this with my Sage, so what was your point. My Class is way squishier and yet I'm always at the top.

Why do you need people to post "show me"? Why don't you just make an assassin PVP guide and post it? You think you hold the keys on how to play an assassin or something?

Let me guess... Hybrid spec? /golfclap

Was assassin/shadow ownage ever in question? I think if the name of the thread was "Merc/Commando PVP and how to win" with an attached video, then it might have turned some heads.

Edited by Couver

What's the point of this thread?

Assassins has always been competitive and on par as Marauder and PT and dominating in flexibility and utilities for group play.

Assassin is also one of the best solo class as well. 1.4 even focused buffed their weaker tree and made them better overall.

Show us some merc DPS owning it up and slaughtering all the fotm PT/Mara/Sin in ranked WZ or something. There's no point showing us how to win with one of the biggest fotms.

Edited by warultima

I get the feeling that this dude was either drunk or posting this tripe on a dare from guildies....

Interested to see the follow up from him tho, if there is to be one. Should be good for a laugh...

I think maybe drunk, on a dare, and 13 years old.

But im at work and its monday, so ...show me?

Hello,:wea_03:

I am a level 50 Deception Assassin I have full BM gear and working on my 1st WH gear now.

I have

1234 Willpower

1205 Expertise

Crit 29.93%

Surge 153 +18.32%

Accuracy is 100.68%

I do mostly PVP and I see people doing over 200k damage and even 420k damage with 5k biggest hits

Why am I only doing 116-118k damage with biggest hits around 3.5k?

I rank usually around 3-5th overall damage both sides included. What am I doing wrong gear wise?

Do I stack Power,Surge? I just see all these people doing all this damage and here I am barely able to finish one person off!

I love the Deception game play style I know how it works I am just wondering if I am gearing wrong or not,I have not pulled out any mods so it is all original BM stuff.

If you all have any advise or what has worked best for you please reply. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.:wea_03::wea_01::wea_03:

He has come far.

I do this with my Sage, so what was your point. My Class is way squishier and yet I'm always at the top.

are you on voice or something? I swear, I've never seen a dpser get so many peels as you do (when I'm on my sin).

incidentally, does the first post remind anybody of one of those late night reverse mortgage commercials or some infomercial?

He has come far.

You are doing fine,by the looks of it you are not full WH when you see your stats go up you will do bigger crits. Remember An Assassin Does not rely on how much damage with many swings it is How much damage he does he does with 1 or 2 . Meaning,Think of it as we swing a huge 2H sword hitting a person hard before vanishing. We are in pvp as support not main damage,We are there to kill healers and get people off the ball carriers. So pay more attention on your crits not your over all damage.

With a healer we can do 3 -400k damage but do not rely on that Burst their head off!

Stack Overkill and resolve Augments

1k power

244 surge

20% crit

this is you min goal. PM me if you have more questions and thanks.

You are doing fine,by the looks of it you are not full WH when you see your stats go up you will do bigger crits. Remember An Assassin Does not rely on how much damage with many swings it is How much damage he does he does with 1 or 2 . Meaning,Think of it as we swing a huge 2H sword hitting a person hard before vanishing. We are in pvp as support not main damage,We are there to kill healers and get people off the ball carriers. So pay more attention on your crits not your over all damage.

With a healer we can do 3 -400k damage but do not rely on that Burst their head off!

1k power

244 surge

20% crit

*facepalm*

1k power

244 surge

20% crit

I don't usually post much on these forums, but I had to log in and say "did that really just happen?"

1k power

244 surge

20% crit

Can I lower my crit to 15% if I can add 120 AIM? I have a bank full of Iresso weapons from the Belsavis dailies that I can't bring myself to throw away.

I don't usually post much on these forums, but I had to log in and say "did that really just happen?"

Oh, it happen alright. Like a freight train of pure comedy roaring past your house......it happen.

p.s. I beginning to understand these nerf OP threads. :p