Dailies

DarkTergon

Have they nerfed the credits in the dailies? I did the first 6, and got little or nothing?

Black Hole 151k

Section x 231k

CZ-198 123k

Oricon 230k

Ziost 114k

Yavin 217k

That seems very low, I always though you got more?

I ran them on my assassin, doing all the missions, vendoring everything, but only killing people in the way.

Still seems low :/

Have they nerfed the credits in the dailies? I did the first 6, and got little or nothing?

Black Hole 151k

Section x 231k

CZ-198 123k

Oricon 230k

Ziost 114k

Yavin 217k

I ran them on my assassin, doing all the missions, vendoring everything, but only killing people in the way.

AFAIK most credit inflows have been reduced while credit sinks have increased - part of their attempt to reduce inflation in-game, though it's kind of like trying to plug a failing dike in the middle of a monsoon during a 1,000 year flood.

AFAIK most credit inflows have been reduced while credit sinks have increased - part of their attempt to reduce inflation in-game, though it's kind of like trying to plug a failing dike in the middle of a monsoon during a 1,000 year flood.

Great metaphor! :)

I haven't run the dailies as much as I used to so I can't tell personally, but it does appear there was a silent nerf to the loot boxes and the loot in general in FP's, notably to mods, enhancements, etc..

Black Hole 151k

Section x 231k

CZ-198 123k

Oricon 230k

Ziost 114k

Yavin 217k

I can only speak for CZ-198, since I ran that multiple times a day before 6.0. What you got is actually slightly higher than my average. If your toon is at lvl 75, that's why. I am comparing to level 70 values.

Edited by Darev

I can only speak for CZ-198, since I ran that multiple times a day before 6.0. What you got is actually slightly higher than my average. If your toon is at lvl 75, that's why. I am comparing to level 70 values.

yes, I did it on my 75, the amount will vary though, depending on wether you kill as many as possible, or just those in the way, or for the actual mission.

I don't think they nerfed the actual dailies. What they nerfed is the credits that you get for vendoring stuff, gear drops especially.

Hadn't considered that, I though they only nerfed the credits for stuff you bought and tried to return , not all vendored items :eek:

yes, I did it on my 75, the amount will vary though, depending on wether you kill as many as possible, or just those in the way, or for the actual mission.

Hadn't considered that, I though they only nerfed the credits for stuff you bought and tried to return , not all vendored items :eek:

You get virtually nothing now for vendering most gear. 1 to 2k in most cases down from 5 to 10k. Its very painful and only hurts the already broke players.