Petition: Odessan Stronghold

MitchellNew

Ok, I have to ask and didn't want to start a separate thread.

Is there any use for a stronghold other than RP? I finally bought one, can't even remember where, looked around, and haven't been back. I prefer to use the fleet as my questing and social hub.

Ok, I have to ask and didn't want to start a separate thread.

Is there any use for a stronghold other than RP? I finally bought one, can't even remember where, looked around, and haven't been back. I prefer to use the fleet as my questing and social hub.

There's a certain amount of showing-off possible, some RP, some Barbie-house decorating, and you can create a zone where you have the following all close together:

* Guild Bank access

* Cargo Hold access

* Mailbox

* GTN terminal

* Modification station for installing those augment sockets

* Legacy cargo hold access

The last is probably the most important. It is available only in personal strongholds, guild strongholds, and the guild ship. I think you can also add Jawa Junk vendors as well (might be guild-only).

I like this idea, although as far as a more lush natural landscape goes, I'd settle for Odessen or Alderaan, in fact, since I happen to know that Alderaan will eventually have an "accident" maybe we could get a steep discount on the price. :p

/signed!

Okay, in my honest to god opinion, we have enough city-scape strongholds, Nar Shaddaa, Coruscant and Dromund Kaas.

The only place that qualifies as a nature themed stronghold is Yavin 4, Tat in no way is considered a nature based stronghold, when I think nature, I think trees, bushes, grass, and animals making babies in the back yard (that last bit was a joke btw lol).

I hear a lot that people want a Zakuul Stronghold, but seriously do we need another one? no, we got enough city based Strongholds for now, if any strong hold should be made, it should be an Odessan stronghold, besides, it's located in one of the safest parts of the galaxy for your character to be in at the moment in the story, story-wise Arcaan would find you a lot sooner if you had a home on his own capital planet. It's like a Jedi decided he/she wanted to live on Dromund Kaas.

Odessan is a beautiful planet (as far as we can tell), It's balanced in the force, it's not a Gaudy saturated jungle like Yavin either, it's just a nice, simple, forested landscape. Odessan stronghold could be that secluded nature retreat in the wilds when wanting to escape the responsibilities of the war and the fans begging for your autograph.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is... Please give us a better/another nature based Stronghold.

And I suppose you want a brace of unicorns afterward? That's about as likely as Bioware giving a tinker's curse about what their customers want.

Edited by Highborne
Don't auto-edit my words, kthxbai BW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Okay, in my honest to god opinion, we have enough city-scape strongholds, Nar Shaddaa, Coruscant and Dromund Kaas.

The only place that qualifies as a nature themed stronghold is Yavin 4, Tat in no way is considered a nature based stronghold, when I think nature, I think trees, bushes, grass, and animals making babies in the back yard (that last bit was a joke btw lol).

I hear a lot that people want a Zakuul Stronghold, but seriously do we need another one? no, we got enough city based Strongholds for now, if any strong hold should be made, it should be an Odessan stronghold, besides, it's located in one of the safest parts of the galaxy for your character to be in at the moment in the story, story-wise Arcaan would find you a lot sooner if you had a home on his own capital planet. It's like a Jedi decided he/she wanted to live on Dromund Kaas.

Odessan is a beautiful planet (as far as we can tell), It's balanced in the force, it's not a Gaudy saturated jungle like Yavin either, it's just a nice, simple, forested landscape. Odessan stronghold could be that secluded nature retreat in the wilds when wanting to escape the responsibilities of the war and the fans begging for your autograph.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is... Please give us a better/another nature based Stronghold.

agree:)

I think Odessen is nice as a planet and it has the potential for a good stronghold. But honestly I don't like KOTFE and the ideea of the alliance, and since Odessen is the alliance settlement, I will be against the Odessen stronghold, I don't want neither Zakuul, neither Odessen. I still think the best stronghold would be on Manaan with the ocean landscape

Odessan would be interesting if they expand access to the planet.

I've never liked Taris as a whole, but that's just me.

My personal preference for stronghold location would be Voss or Alderaan.

I'd also like to own & decorate ALL the strongholds, and not be restricted to just 4.

Edited by Khadzur
To add content to my post

• 2 weeks later...

Alderaan

Maanan

and then

Odessan, but due to the fact you are not supposed to be there without going through the first chapters and for those that haven't done the expansion then they wouldn't even know this planet existed so it doesn't make sense in that sense to have a stronghold there.

Odessen would be obviously "the place" to be for a stronghold as it is in the right line of the story

It should have been great that the "Alliance Camp Headquarters" could have been one part of it (even if it's a character solo instance)

I've been wondering about Manaan stronghold then i tried to figure out what it could be > pictures of my own there

and of course Alderaan would be great one either ...

Edited by Ktull