(Spoilers) Part of the Story has me concerned (Spoilers)

Drass

Like many I was no fan of Koth Vortena, however that being said, what if it had been one on the Companions I put the time, effort, and credits into to raising to Level 50 Influence? All that effort would be gone now or do they compensate you in some way?

well, choices that matter.. right?

i don't have a problem with it if my high maxed companions get killed or run away or i kill em... as long as it is part of the story. that's actually why i maxed treek and hk 51 on all my charakters.. as they are not part of the story i don't think i'll have to be afraid losing em...

every other companion on max is just a bonus.. whatever happens, happens ..

well, that's the way i see it.

well, people wanted choices that matter.

Frankly, if they didn't see this coming after all Koth's whining, they deserve to lose him.

Good chance we'll have the option of getting him back if people want to though. Or perhaps killing him, though that option would probably be at the end of season 1

Like many I was no fan of Koth Vortena, however that being said, what if it had been one on the Companions I put the time, effort, and credits into to raising to Level 50 Influence? All that effort would be gone now or do they compensate you in some way?

Don't blow up the reactor in the early chapters, and don't blow up the buildings in the newest chapter, Koth doesn't leave.

Simple as that.

Its not about choice, its about players spending real money on a companion that's taken away. There a difference. If it was not for affection level no one would care.

Uh.. how much 'real money' did you spend on Koth Vortena?

You were told choices matter. People ***** ***** ***** that their choices don't actually matter. Then when they do, people ***** ***** ***** because a choice mattered.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, people.

If I see him again, Im going to choke the life out of him. "You killed my people!" Well what do you think your people did to mine! If he has sense he will buggar off for good. I even leveled him to 10, even tho I hated the him, as long as I can kill the sod in the end that makes all the difference. Edited by Darth_Exar

I am happy Koth the hypocrite is gone. I hope I'm wrong but i suspect we won't be able to kill him when he makes another appearance. He was fine with being part of an invading force until he had to look the people in the eye that they were killing.

My agent made this threat and intends to carry it out. Not because she can't stand the guy, but because he threatened the alliance by trying to steal the ship. If I could have given that engineer a pay rise I would have.

I am also don't spend any time or effort maximizing doubtful companions, I have a feeling Senya is eventually going to give my agent trouble.

Its not about choice, its about players spending real money on a companion that's taken away. There a difference. If it was not for affection level no one would care.

what real money? Please don't say the subscription cost. They have told us from day one, that we could lose companions. ANY companion. Whether it is one of the originals, or the new ones, if they are killed or lost, then they are killed or lost.

Seriously, this whole idea that just because you pay a subscription you should have everything you want, everything your way is getting a little out of hand.

Don't blow up the reactor in the early chapters, and don't blow up the buildings in the newest chapter, Koth doesn't leave.

Simple as that.

Yup. I still have him. I like it where your choices matter. There is a certain companion sitting in prison now and it makes me a happy camper. I am pretty sure I won't see him again. Ahh so sad.:D