Upcoming Cartel Market Sale

DanielSteed

What about players who participated in ranked warzones, they cant reset most of there toons without getting a rating reset. Is there a possibility you can turn off rating reset during the duration of the sale.

It's been asked before, but there might be an issue with cheating, or abusing the rankings. Something along that lines. Can't really remember, but it's in the forums somewhere

Edited by DarkGruffalo

if you have any questions about this (aside from asking what else will go on sale, let's not ruin the surprise), please let me know.

ok, we not allowed to ask what's coming up, but can we suggest ;) and if so, would it be possible to get a collection unlock sale, if not this time, some time soon :)

9:23 AM EST atm, which is way past the usual update time for the game (8am EST). No sale prices yet.

It's not yet 8:30 am in Austin. The person responsible for this has either only been in the office for less than 30mins or isn't even in yet (if they don't start until 9 am).

It's not yet 8:30 am in Austin. The person responsible for this has either only been in the office for less than 30mins or isn't even in yet (if they don't start until 9 am).

Daniel should have set the expectation in his thread that the sale starts after the devs wander into the office and have had their coffee and donuts ergo what time they really were planning on starting.

Updates are usually available by 8am EST.

The flash sale on the CM and most patches and scheduled downtimes are usually at midday GMT, while events update 18:00 (6 pm) GMT. I was hoping for the first, now I expect it's the latter. Edited by Eiter

The flash sale on the CM and most patches and scheduled downtimes are usually at midday GMT, while events update 18:00 (6 pm) GMT. I was hoping for the first, now I expect it's the latter.

the reason the events reset at 6pm GMT is because of conquest, it used to reset at the same time as the sales, dailies, etc. Can't imagine why the sale would have to wait till 6pm :rak_02: