Tank looking for raid team <Imp>

Robwong

Hello,

The wife and I are coming back to SWTOR after a long hiatus. I do not really remember exactly when we quit but when we did we were HM raiders and I think the last raid we cleared was the one where the guy at the end turned into (or called out) a dragon.

We have a couple other friends that we have gamed with for many years so we are not looking for a new guild however if you are looking for a dependable sin tank on the Imperial side I may work out for you. I do not mind starting off with a story mode team as again we just started playing again and need to relearn the fights and get geared for content.

I can play any night (preferably not longer than 3hrs) after 8PM CST (USA). My main in game is Sectess Sandstrider and my alt is Phalangy. Mature teams only, I am 36 and have my own kids to deal with :).

May the force be with you,

Sectess

I attempted to submit an application but there is an error with your server or something:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Hello,

The wife and I are coming back to SWTOR after a long hiatus. I do not really remember exactly when we quit but when we did we were HM raiders and I think the last raid we cleared was the one where the guy at the end turned into (or called out) a dragon.

We have a couple other friends that we have gamed with for many years so we are not looking for a new guild however if you are looking for a dependable sin tank on the Imperial side I may work out for you. I do not mind starting off with a story mode team as again we just started playing again and need to relearn the fights and get geared for content.

I can play any night (preferably not longer than 3hrs) after 8PM CST (USA). My main in game is Sectess Sandstrider and my alt is Phalangy. Mature teams only, I am 36 and have my own kids to deal with :).

May the force be with you,

Sectess

Hi Robwong,

<Malicious> guild on the Satele Shan server is looking for members to join our newer HM/NiM progression raid team. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu at 7:30pm PST and have seasoned and experienced guildies who have cleared most of the end game content. Pst/mail ingame to Xoro, Dekin, Kunlu, or Nôôdle. Or just search for “Malicious” ingame, and ask for an officer. You can also apply on our guild website,

http://malicious-swtor.enjin.com/

Edited by luckylogan

Thanks for the offer <Malicious> I think starting 1030 PM my time might be a bit much and even so starting fresh in the SWTOR raiding scene again NiM might be a little too much for me. My current gear level is only 230 and I am fairly sure I have seen sorcs running around fleet with a chunk more ehp than I currently have lol.

Thanks again for the offer!

Sorry about your error with the application. We built our own site to prevent paying enjin so we are working out some kinks. I'd love to speak with you in Discord Friday December 8th @ 6 pst

https://discordapp.com/invite/ctBhy96

If for some reason you can't make that please email me at icarus@chaoticmethods.org and we'll figure out a time that works for us both. Hope to talk soon.

I think starting 1030 PM my time might be a bit much...

Are you EST? We just had server mergers and there are now only two US servers: Satele Shan and Star Forge. SS (this server) used to be the Harbinger / Bastion / Bergeron Colony, which were west coast servers. As such, mostly PST inclined folks reside here. You would likely find more EST favorable raid times over on SF, since that used to be Ebon Hawk / Jedi Covenant / Pot5 - all east coast. I believe that server transfers are 90CC right now, so they are pretty cheap.

Just a (hopefully) helpful suggestion. Good day. :)

P.S. Both of the US servers are physically located in Virginia now, so ping is in your favor regardless. Sucks to be people like me on the west whose ping doubled (or more), but oh well.

Edited by teclado

Thanks for the heads up Telcado, unfortunately with the server merges I am right in the middle for time frames. I am CST so pac time and est are both on opposite ends of the spectrum so I just needed to find a time frame right in the middle as best as I could. 8-12 CST is about the sweet spot for me.

Thanks for the advise.

Sec