View Single Post

ThePsyEagle
06.14.2019 , 04:10 AM | #4
Hey, since this thread is already 1.5 months old you may not need any advice, but it cant hurt if I still reply.

Quickbar setup is totally up to personal preference, but here is how I do it: I have 3 horizontal quickbars with 12 slots each in the middle and 2 little blocks left and right for skills I dont need in battles like quicktravel or my mounts. In my top quickbar I have all my healing skills + my anti movement purge ability. In the 2nd one I have my defenesive cds, my stealth abilities and my warzone medpacks. In the 3rd one I have my ccs and attack skills.

I only got into keybinds very recently. First I started with only 4-6 keybinds and slowly got into more over time. My operative is my first one with all skills I usually use on keybind besides my 3rd bar (the attack skills). When I dont know my class very good and dont know which skills are used regulary I just keybind the 4-6 most important ones and slowly add other abilities when I notice I use them regulary untill I basically dont have to click any more ones. I very much struggled to get into keybind, but now that I am here I am very satisfied and would never go back to clicking.

Some very basic Operative heal advice: Keep your 2 stacks of kolto probes on all of your team mates and refresh them with surgical probe. Always keep reoccupied nanotech (or however that ability is called) on cd. Your best panic button is probably stim boost and then an instant kolto infusion followed by the auto crit surgical probe (if you have chosen the legendary utility). For healers I found it best to get info on the basics and then work your way from there untill you find the best fit for all ability usages.