Are the majority playing as Empire

ixhumariz

Hi I was going to play as Sith warrior, but then I saw alot of post from the forum where people said that they was going to play Empire.:mad:

So my quesion is:

Is it better to play as republic now because I think it will be more balanced if i joined their side instead but I can't really decide at the moment.

Second is:

Will it be easier to join raids/quest etc.. as republic than as empire because it's less people as republic?

And yes I will be playing PvP server.

Edited by ixhumariz

Play which ever side you fancy. Too early to say one way or another. Most character are re-rollable lowbies. And people don't even have a decent alt, or two, to fall back onto, when need be.

Or you can do what I am doing: for instance, I like IA but I cannot decide to go with Op or Sniper. So I play Op on the Empire side and the mirror class of Sniper (i.e. Gunslinger) on the Repulic side. In that case, I get to play what I want and have both sides and two sets of stories covered.

Edited by The_Old_One

Thanks for clearing that up m8eys :D

Really cant wait for the "going ingame early pass" !!

Remember the days when ya still lived with ur parents and christmass came ?!

Ive got the same feeling all over again.. sniff sniff ( happy tears !! ).

Grts

jan

Boring is subjective.

They are ridiciolous, nobody in their right mind would possibly think to do most of the lightside decisions for real. The darkside choices on the other hand are not so dark, as you can actually agree to some in a way that you yourself would react the same way.

And that is not subjective, it's ridiciolous...

True stroy but i like the sith warrior story more :) what should I do ?

Stay with the Sith and ENJOY! That's all - nothing much else matters if you enjoy playing it.

By the way I am on the Empire side too - at least for now.

Edited by The_Old_One

Stay with the Sith and ENJOY! That's all - nothing much else matters if you enjoy playing it.

By the way I am on the Empire side too - at least for now.

Ye I will stay with the sith it's better to play the story that you like than to think too much :)

To be honest the current people populations are based on the more dedicated mmo players.. chances are the Empire will have the better pvpers as the more hardcore/dedicated gamers seem to be choosing them but come the 20th and within the first few weeks of release, I imagine the more casual players will be choosing the republic as they only want to play the good guys.

If we go by http://swtorprogress.com/members.php

the empire heavily outnumbers the republic, apart from RP servers. And The Jedi storylines at least on the origin are better(can't speak of the warrior, haven't tried it.)I don't see the 'dedicated mmo gamers' to stay with empire once the floodgates open. Eventually the skill level will even out, but currently by those statistics overall for every Emp player the Republic has to have what a 1.4 person?

The Sith and Jedi are both great in their own way, you just have to know how to use them.

Stories are very different in terms of how its put across as well as the content.

The Sith is of coarse moody and dark with insight into the Sith ways and all backed with moody dark music.

The Jedi is more dramatic in that you have the old style dramatic SW tune with either a sad or a dramatic feel to it, such as when you fist get your Sabre for the first time. There is a dramatic cut-scene that end with a fight straight after using your new weapon.

Personally i like both and have been finding it hard to choose but as a friend of mine is going to be a smuggler and another is going to be a Jedi i'm set to be a Jedi Consoler.

Consider the playing field leveled :p

I consider myself more of a Republic person, but my friends are going Empire. Its actually kind of a plus if you think about it. When Empire wins in PvP then my character wins in PvP. If Republic wins in PvP then the faction I like more wins in PvP. So in the end I never lose when it comes to PvP.