Bring back the Phantom and the Revan Set please!!

Brusim

I never paid too much attention to the cartel packs and just realized I would love to have these sets but they're not available anymore. Please bring them back, preferably as a separate set instead of rare drop in a pack - even if it's 6K a set.

Thank you.

P:S. I did search for a similar tread but couldn't find it, hope I'm not repeating.

• 11 months later...
If you love them that much, buy them off GTN.

I have a couple of shipment 1 items that I've been after that are never on the GTN - be glad you have the option to buy yours.

This reminds me: I really should look through my characters inventories and banks for some old cm stuff... maybe anything in there is worth a few creds by now. XD

And you must have really REALLY bad luck to not be able to afford a mask after selling the complete content of a 24 pack. O_o Hint: don't sell the current one - wait 2 iterations.

Edited by chillshock

I'm for it - maybe these packs have some other nifty items(though dulfy says otherwise - I seem to have all I want from these for now). I wish they made something new, though. For example, those overlord/dominator/etc throne mounts are pink and red and horrible - what about a black reskin? Or a new Music Therapy Probe(either a reskin or something completely different)? Or the Wrath of the Emperor title(honestly, whose genius idea was it to take this one out)? Or Phantom set with some matching *pants*? I'd buy that.

(and, yeah, think of the profits!)

Dont bring them back in packs, bring them back as stand alone set in CM, so people can buy the set.

Im not saying they should be there for a long time, just bring them in like when black and black dye set are in, only for a few days and then gone.

I dont like the idea of packs, it's Gambling and it shouldnt be allowed in SWTOR, does the US Gambling law not cover this?

Is the company in a state where it's not under the US Gambling law?