Helmet

Freakshow

Thanks for the responses! Looking forward to not seeing the face I took 15 minutes to make!:D

Oh you will see the face because it is open face helmet with goggles on top, also it has visual bug. If your toon has any facial hair when you equip this helmet it will remove all of it.

Oh you will see the face because it is open face helmet with goggles on top, also it has visual bug. If your toon has any facial hair when you equip this helmet it will remove all of it.

Aye, I hate that. I got the chops that merge with my mustache for facial hair awesomeness and when I put that stupid helmet on my chops disappear and leaves me with a thick black **** mustache.

edit: apparently the word po*n is not allowed lol. dumb.

Edited by Keypek

I was just going to post here about the visual bug with the goofy helm from the Justicar quest line, lol. My trooper has a thick goatee going, and the helm removes only the beard part. So if I leave the helm graphic on, I am walking around with this thick black brostache....looks horrendous! Edited by TheRhett

If you want a "Trooper" looking helmet...like a real stromtrooper looking helmet, I came across one on Taris from the heavy armor vendor outside the cantina to the left as soon as you enter the world. Only downside to this helmet is that it costs ~8,500 credits, it wasn't a lot to me but I'm not sure how other players are at getting credits yet.

It has a level 19 requirement though so you gotta put up with the bike helemts they give you on Corusant until then or just remove the helmet model from your toon with an option in the preference menu.

I hope it looks better than the first couple helmets the Bounty Hunter gets. gag.

Metzen did say something smart once: "if at the beginning of an expansion, we start giving cool looking gear, by the end of it you will expecting to wear Thralls on your shoulders".

It was the only smart thing he ever said...or written.

• 8 months later...
Coruscant around the 12-14 range you can get a helmet. Crafted is in the 20s (28 iirc).

As said Coruscant Quest i did at level 11 solo . heres some info on that quest.

Quest Name : A Diverting Assignment

Quest Npc: Reld Garndon

Loc : Coruscant Justicar Tarritory x1099 y 4063 z 1062

Reward: Commandos Helm Yes ulgy but your level 11 and just want some stats on a head item so hide head item if you dont want to see it.

As soon as you can find some one to run Hammer station Flash Point for A full face Helm.

Hope this helps

It means almost compulsory hiding of the head slot but as soon as you arrive on Coruscant you can purchase the social head which will adapt to heavy for you. Other than that Athiss will provide a helmet drop at level 15 I believe (or lower if you can get a group to support you through it).

• 5 months later...
A vendor on Ord Mantel sells a helmet, available around levels 8-10.

It's a white-class item - no stats - and it's not a helmet, per se, more a visored cap, but it's better than nothing, and does go with the gear you get on Ord Mantell (either quests or commendations). The style is similar to the Rebel Alliance caps from Empire Strikes Back.

True to the part of the rebel hat. True Dat.

A vendor on Ord Mantel sells a helmet, available around levels 8-10.

It's a white-class item - no stats - and it's not a helmet, per se, more a visored cap, but it's better than nothing, and does go with the gear you get on Ord Mantell (either quests or commendations). The style is similar to the Rebel Alliance caps from Empire Strikes Back.

Wait, what? Usually helmets aren't available until Coruscant...which vendor is this; which village?