Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

I´m also new to syntweaving and would like an answer to this question. Thanks in advance!

PS. Great thread!

This is about the result (actual crafting) out of the schematics you get from the drops.

Hope that helps

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about the blade master patterns as well. It looks like the chest exists, did anyone get a source for that?

I want to confirm they all exist, then add the source to our database (we've weeded out a LOT of 'fake' items, and I'm constantly staying on top of it in case there are more fake ones out there).

By the way - GREAT thread, love the screenshots.

Still no word on the Battle Master schems, but I got a Blade Master headgear on my Imperial character. So that's two confirmed Blade Master schems. They come from the UT missions.

Any updates on 1.2 synthweaving sets?

I have not seen any new schematics on 1.2. My character is only level 32 on pts, and obviously not maxed on Synthweaving, but I haven't seen anything new. If I hear of something, or anyone else has more information, I'll add it here.

I hope that it's possible to RE social gear and then be able to craft, although armor wise it aint all too ideal for the melee classes and tanks specificly it could be quite fun to actually wear those sets. For Kira Carsen or any female player/companion the Social 1 Gear gives access to 5 orange set items early on, the only thing one is required to do is keep up with the mods. If you happen to have cybertech with purple mods on every range, you could possibly even play all the way to lvl 50, till you start getting your pve and pvp sets.

But from the looks of patch 1.2 being able to switch bonuses around, it would even keep the social gear armor very much so viable. Might miss out on augment slots though if we cant reverse engineer them and get shemantics.

Excellent thread. I have a question regarding farming synthweaving schematics though.

I am looking specifically for the Sentinel Elite and Sentinel sets that are Medium Armor and limited to Knights. The Sentinel Elite set is lvl req 43 and the Sentinel set is lvl req 19.

I have farmed various schematics from running lvl 41-48 Underworld Trading (UT) missions. However, they have all been lvl req 47 pieces like Traditional Brocart or Ablative Resinite. I have ran many lvl 33-40 UT missions as well. From these missions I have acquired both lvl req 35 and 39 pieces. Top lvl UT missions have only granted me lvl req 50 pieces.

I guess what I am asking is... has anyone discovered schematics from UT that are the lvl req 43 sets like Warlord's Elite/Marauder Elite/Sorcerer Adept and Peacekeeper Elite/Sentinel Elite/Consular? As of now I have only found them few and far between on the GTN. Sadly I didn't realize the rarity and never thought to ask the seller where they managed to find them.

Any help is appreciated. Again, thanks for the thread. It is very informative.

BEST... THREAD... EVER!!

My wife keeps telling me that I'm the fashion victim but we both like our toons to look good. I'll point her in this direction and wait for her shopping list for my Synthweaver.

Keep up the excellent work :)

any news on orange items that can be RE'd in 1.2?

In particular i'm wondering if the Voidmaster/Magister sets for the JC can be RE'd in 1.2

Trying to figure out what my JC will be wearing come 1.2, but it doesn't seem anyone has RE'd a whole lot of stuff yet.

Apparently in 1.2 you'll be able to have the option of having your hood up or down with all armour sets. you'll also be able to "hide the helm" so you can show your hair but still recieve the stats from your helm.

Nice list OP, although I'm a little dismayed.

Are there no outfits available for the Jedi Knight (Sentinal, so medium armour) that don't have the hood of the cloak up?

How do I get orange schematics? Reverse engineering quest reward armors?

I have farmed a ton through underworld trading. The lvl req for the armor piece you want to learn the schematic for corresponds to the lvl rating for the underworld trading mission you are running.

For example, if you want a schematic for a lvl 43 armor piece, you will have to run the lvl 41-48 underworld trading missions.

--------------------------------------------------------

I posted this previously:

Excellent thread. I have a question regarding farming synthweaving schematics though.

I am looking specifically for the Sentinel Elite and Sentinel sets that are Medium Armor and limited to Knights. The Sentinel Elite set is lvl req 43 and the Sentinel set is lvl req 19.

I have farmed various schematics from running lvl 41-48 Underworld Trading (UT) missions. However, they have all been lvl req 47 pieces like Traditional Brocart or Ablative Resinite. I have ran many lvl 33-40 UT missions as well. From these missions I have acquired both lvl req 35 and 39 pieces. Top lvl UT missions have only granted me lvl req 50 pieces.

I guess what I am asking is... has anyone discovered schematics from UT that are the lvl req 43 sets like Warlord's Elite/Marauder Elite/Sorcerer Adept and Peacekeeper Elite/Sentinel Elite/Consular? As of now I have only found them few and far between on the GTN. Sadly I didn't realize the rarity and never thought to ask the seller where they managed to find them.

Any help is appreciated. Again, thanks for the thread. It is very informative.

Since this post I have obtained a Sentinel Elite schematic from the lvl 41-48 UT missions. It is seemingly less likely to get the lvl 43 schematics than it is to get the lvl 47 schematics when running these missions.

I have farmed a ton through underworld trading. The lvl req for the armor piece you want to learn the schematic for corresponds to the lvl rating for the underworld trading mission you are running.

For example, if you want a schematic for a lvl 43 armor piece, you will have to run the lvl 41-48 underworld trading missions.

--------------------------------------------------------

I posted this previously:

Since this post I have obtained a Sentinel Elite schematic from the lvl 41-48 UT missions. It is seemingly less likely to get the lvl 43 schematics than it is to get the lvl 47 schematics when running these missions.

Ah ok. Are the specific missions that offer higher chances of getting orange schematics or it is just random chance with any mission?

Still not 100% certain on this issue but if I take an orange item bought from say a commendation vendor and RE it, is the chance to learn the schem 100% or will have to farm hundreds of commendations in the hope that if i buy and re enough ill eventually learn it?