F2P Specific Overhead Icon

Dawginole

And here starts the in-game snobbery.

its our right and privilage. We have been supporting this game loyally with our $60 purchase and $15 a month through all the crap. I believe we have earned our right to some snobbery against the freeloaders who will only ruin the game as in all F2P games.

Edited by BaronV

I'd like to request a little icon or possibly a specific name color to appear over all the F2P'ers when this model launches so those of us that are actually supporting the game can stay away from them.

But what if F2P players spend more than 14.99 a month on elements from the cartel shop? Should they then get a VIP icon above their heads so they can start discriminating people like you?

But what if F2P players spend more than 14.99 a month on elements from the cartel shop? Should they then get a VIP icon above their heads so they can start discriminating people like you?

Cool idea. :cool: I know one game that went F2P, I forget which now, said on average over the course of a year that "free" players did pay more then sub players, most aren't cheap, they just want to see what they are getting before they buy something.

its our right and privilage. We have been supporting this game loyally with our $60 purchase and $15 a month through all the crap. I believe we have earned our right to some snobbery against the freeloaders who will only ruin the game as in all F2P games.

No one is entitled to being a complete jack[censored].

If you do, in my opinion it says a lot about you as a person, if you feel you are within your rights to look down on someone else for something that doesn't effect you in the slightest.