Frame Rate Issues

Inutaishou

Hey guys I've been playing for a couple of months, and I am well aware that my laptop isn't made for running games at all. I was wondering though if anybody had any frame rate fixes or cheats that they knew to increase frame rate on a crappy laptop with an onboard graphics card? Ill post cpu specs if somebody tells me how. :o

There is a cheat, it's not cheap though... New laptop!

Just kidding, but still, new laptop.

I believe you can set it to very low, and there are still more options for you to turn down.

I had a subpar desktop before getting an new laptop suited for gaming. My PC clipped and pulled enviroments like stretch armstrong, lol. As far as I know, you can't upgrade a graphics chip on a laptop.

hi i had the same issue before getting a new laptop, theirs a couple of thing that you can do

1, make sure yout running the game in XP service pack 3 mode

2, turn windows features off (computer- system properties-advanced system settings-performance settiings then choose adjust for best performance.)

3, you can also try changing the graphic ini file (just make sure you make a back up 1st)

4, try using a programme called game booster( it closes all none essential programmes when a game is running)

5, make sure all you the in game graphic settings are on low

hope these tips help you enjoy the game more :)

I kinda abandoned this thread not expecting any replies. Thank you so much for you constructive feedback! I will be sure to try all of these methods! Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice new shiny desktop soon and this will all be behind me, but I nonetheless thank all of you!:)