PSA: When carrying pugs...

kamikrazy

New item suggestions for the CS.

i grabbed the ball at mid and walked into the endzone while all 15 other players fought around me but never me

^ Smart move. I had a few sub 50 last weekend where both teams were running the ball in laps then back to their own EZs. I kept running ahead to pass position out of habit, thus making me the most useless member of the team :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out why there're so many L30 + without relics or implants...

New item suggestions for the CS.

^ Smart move. I had a few sub 50 last weekend where both teams were running the ball in laps then back to their own EZs. I kept running ahead to pass position out of habit, thus making me the most useless member of the team :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out why there're so many L30 + without relics or implants...

Relics we don't do pve to get the ls/ds points...

Back on subject love it when pugs let three ppl run to them without calling Inc and get capped on then call Inc when they respawn

Not wearing implants is inexcusable if they are pvping because they are avalible for pvp comms. Not having relics is... "kinda?" understandable, If they have been rping their pve as a mix of light and dark and still don't have a rank in either. I usually try and advise players not to do this for that very reason but there are some out there that like to play 'the middle ground' for some reason.

Unless there are relics out there that are neutral pre-50 that I don't know about. I get mine from the LS/DS vendor (you'll be surprised how many don't even know those vendors exist :rolleyes:) so I never really checked the GTN for alignment neutral one's

EDIT: Then if you only pvp I would suggest doing black talon runs just for the LS/DS points. You guys are missing out on roughly 17 endurance apiece, 340 heath then scaled to 50. They defiantly help.

Edited by Ridickilis

EDIT: Then if you only pvp I would suggest doing black talon runs just for the LS/DS points. You guys are missing out on roughly 17 endurance apiece, 340 heath then scaled to 50. They defiantly help.

My characters usually have plenty of light side or dark side points to wear relics at low level. That said - running Black Talon just for LS/DS points just to have slightly better gear for LOWBIE PvP? No thanks. If I wanted to gear up for lowbie PvP (and I don't), I would just craft myself blues/purples for each couple levels. It isn't worth the effort to gear up for lowbie PvP. Everyone stinks anyway - you need to build in some kinda handicap.

My characters usually have plenty of light side or dark side points to wear relics at low level. That said - running Black Talon just for LS/DS points just to have slightly better gear for LOWBIE PvP? No thanks. If I wanted to gear up for lowbie PvP (and I don't), I would just craft myself blues/purples for each couple levels. It isn't worth the effort to gear up for lowbie PvP. Everyone stinks anyway - you need to build in some kinda handicap.

Well that's fine but not everyone is into crafting and it's a lot of newer players first toons. Having the relics is the difference between having 11K and 12-12.5K hitpoints. And their cheap too so I would hardly call it 'gearing up for lowbie pvp' lololol

Not even mentioning the fact that at 30+ BT shouldn't waste any more of your life than like10-15 min if you spam the space bar. IE the equivalent of one WZ.

Edited by Ridickilis