Begeren Colony PvE Leader board for DPS on the operations dummy

Helmholtzz

List Updated.

Very impressive HPS guys. Congrats.

I didn't do a list for HPS or raid dps because there are leader boards on Torparse for raid HPS and DPS. But it is hard to find dummy parse. And to check the rotation other people are using. Dummy parse is more useful for this purpose because in a raid we always keep moving around and some times we keep our big hits stored for burn phases.

Edited by Helmholtzz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allandria

Order of 66

http://www.torparse.com/a/158218

1722.74 for the whole log, 1744.76 if I snip it at 12:59:54 which is still over 5 minutes.

I use the following build:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600oZccMMbZsMbRsrkrc.2

With the 2 piece set bonus from PVP (reduced mind crush CD) and the PVE 2 piece.

I use this build b/c it does comparable damage to full balance but has much better force management which allows me to off heal if needed.

I'm full 63 except for:

rakata hilt

black hole earpiece

campaign armoring in leg slot

Edit: Forgot to put guild, etc.

Edited by Icmoigigan
extra info

List Updated.

Very impressive HPS guys. Congrats.

I didn't do a list for HPS or raid dps because there are leader boards on Torparse for raid HPS and DPS. But it is hard to find dummy parse. And to check the rotation other people are using. Dummy parse is more useful for this purpose because in a raid we always keep moving around and some times we keep our big hits stored for burn phases.

HPS is hard because, the better your group is, the lower your HPS will be, in a given boss clear. At least, I know MOX ignores over-healing, not sure about other parsers.

TOR Parse will tell you % overheal

It will! C: It'll tell you your total heals, your over-hps and your useful hps.

I think HPS isn't really measurable, though, as it depends on the fight and what's going on in it, as well as how squishy your other players are, and if they're standing in red circles. Also, it's hard to find a fight where the damage being dealt is consistent for a solid five minutes for someone to heal through. sometimes, to get those high numbers, your other healer has to die. :c (it's for the good of my hps, I'm sure he'll understand ... : D?)

Alas ...

parses like this are hard to find. :<

(but you know, if you're curious ... Nicole :: 1747 effective hps , Megan :: 3522 total hps )

Serious issue:

I want to clear 1 point here. This whole list is based on honor system. It is unexpected that someone will try to trick into this list. It is a dummy parse. The whole idea is to share rotations with the community so that everyone can get better together. If you edit your parse to bump your DPS up that does not achieve anything.

I expect everyone to stay honest with these parses because at the end of the day this is an achievement to yourself.

Incident:

Kaelefth

Ascension Strikes Back

Sentinel's suck

Proof of cheating:

Submitted parse: http://www.torparse.com/a/158875/time/1362883570/1362883879/0/Overview

Important points:

Duration: 6m 13.178s Start time:18:46:10.844 End Time: 18:52:24.22 Date: March 9 2013

APM: 41.96 Hits: 912 Crit: 41.56%

Damage: 855147

log entry excerpt:

18:46:15.767 Kaelefth activates Power Boost.

18:46:23.471 Kaelefth activates Overload Saber.

18:46:33.670 Operations Training Dummy dodges Kaelefth's Slash, causing 1 threat.

Another parse of the same player from Torparse: http://www.torparse.com/a/150424/1/0/Overview

Important points:

Duration: 6m 13.178s Start time:18:46:10.844 End Time: 18:52:24.22 Date: March 2 2013

APM: 41.96 Hits: 912 Crit: 41.56%

Damage: 679847

log entry for the same moment as before:

18:46:15.767 Kaelefth activates Power Boost.

18:46:23.471 Kaelefth activates Overload Saber.

18:46:33.670 Operations Training Dummy dodges Kaelefth's Slash, causing 1 threat.

As you can see even down to 1/1000 th of a second these two parses match each other. It is absolutely impossible to match that closely. Even missing the exact same attack on the dummy.

I have removed that parse. And I will request everyone to respect the honor system.

I really fail to see what you're getting at, please explain it with words not numbers for those who can't really.. decipher those things. >.>

I am trying to say he took an old combat log that gave him a dps of 1800+ and altered it in way that gave him a dps of 2200+. So combat log he uploaded was tampered with. It is not the original combat log.

Edited by Helmholtzz

List updated.

Saintvrain

The Eternal Guardians

Really appreciate the post from a vanguard. Thank you.

Lot of people are keeping their eyes on the submissions. If you can prove (as was the case of Kaelefth) someone is doing something with their log I'd appreciate the help. But I'd try not to call out people on a hunch.

Edited by Helmholtzz

List updated.

Really appreciate the post from a vanguard. Thank you.

Lot of people are keeping their eyes on the submissions. If you can prove (as was the case of Kaelefth) someone is doing something with their log I'd appreciate the help. But I'd try not to call out people on a hunch.

Its a shame someone was trying to bake results, and a sentinel of all classes. It would probably be best if people sent you a PM with their suspicions rather than post it in the thread itself. That will save a lot of back and forth arguing and can give you time to thoroughly investigate.

Its a shame someone was trying to bake results, and a sentinel of all classes. It would probably be best if people sent you a PM with their suspicions rather than post it in the thread itself. That will save a lot of back and forth arguing and can give you time to thoroughly investigate.

PM, in game mail both are welcome. My characters are Baree, Gibraeel, Infernõ. If you cant get hold of me whisper anyone from DoA. Surely they can pass the message.

I am trying to say he took an old combat log that gave him a dps of 1800+ and altered it in way that gave him a dps of 2200+. So combat log he uploaded was tampered with. It is not the original combat log.

So what your saying is he took a 5 minute excerpt of a previous longer log to give him the highest dps? Isn't that what 90% of the people here are doing anyway? And if that is whats in question what difference would it make if its 5 minutes at the start of the rotation as opposed to the final 5 minutes. Most people using torparse are cutting out the first 10 and last 10 seconds to attribute for that start and stop time.

So what your saying is he took a 5 minute excerpt of a previous longer log to give him the highest dps? Isn't that what 90% of the people here are doing anyway? And if that is whats in question what difference would it make if its 5 minutes at the start of the rotation as opposed to the final 5 minutes. Most people using torparse are cutting out the first 10 and last 10 seconds to attribute for that start and stop time.

What people are doing is choosing a five minute duration from a longer fight. In this case the log was edited. That is the damage entry in the combat log was changed manually.

Take a look at the actual two logs he linked:

1- http://www.torparse.com/a/158875/1/0/Log

2- http://www.torparse.com/a/150424/1/0/Log

What Helmholtzz is saying (I think) is he uploaded the log to see his numbers, then went through the combat log text file and changed the numbers (you can easily see the times/abilities/etc. match up perfectly). After a few lines, he increased the leading value of every one of his attacks by one (e.g. 289 to 389, 587 to 687, etc.). Since he tampered with the log on his computer, when he re-uploaded it his dps went up about 450.

Since he tampered with the log on his computer, when he re-uploaded it his dps went up about 450.

Thank you Saintvrain for the clarification. That is exactly what I meant to say.

If anyone has any suspicion about any of the parses please post here or send me a mail with some base for your suspicion. I will make sure everyone working on this will take a close look at it.

By the way if anyone is astonished by the numbers on the list, for your information, we are not exactly pulling stellar numbers here. These are very common dps on the dummy. Take a look at these links:

Tombs of Freedon Nad: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534251

Harbinger: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=598450

Red Eclipse: http://www.redeclipse.eu/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=811

Bastion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560962

P.S. The bastion list is not organized because people trolled the hell out of that thread but if you read through you will see some nice parses.

Might not have been the only cheater.. Sad that people would do that to bake results.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing Rinzler that I am so inept with computerst that I could not cheat even if I wanted to. I dont want to of course, im just saying I can barely turn swtor on and get into mumble without having to troubleshoot something. :p

Is it a good thing or a bad thing Rinzler that I am so inept with computerst that I could not cheat even if I wanted to. I dont want to of course, im just saying I can barely turn swtor on and get into mumble without having to troubleshoot something. :p

Very funny Mauduin. Still waiting for some posts from you. Don't hoard all the knowledge for yourself :p

Edited by Helmholtzz