Level 50 hard mode class quests: Would anyone else be interested?

wadecounty

This is something I'd really like to see them add in at some point. Allow you to go through the entire class quest storyline, but have it tweaked for level 50 characters. It could even have its own set of rewards (nothing great, maybe Tionese stuff, Columi at the very best for the last couple missions perhaps).

I'd like to be able to replay class quests and enjoy the storyline with a character that finally looks the way I want him to look, and has all the cool moves that he didn't at level 12 or whatever. Not to mention, just be able to revisit the story content (some of it is kind of good, and its a shame you have to reroll a whole new character to see it).

Any thoughts on this?

I agree I want to have a system where I can go face a boss in story again for example Sith warrior. I want to be able to go back and fight Norman kar and im a level 44 he has buffs to make him a level 44 as well. I think it would be cool to replay the fun story moments.

This is a great idea!

Alike the class quests where you seek out your opponent, similar known NPCs or affiliated NPCs to either enemy or ally will become a threat to either side and have us hunt for them, simulating specific boss fights during the initial story line, just on a harder level.

I can see this being very cool content.