Just wanted to say this

kalibri

Empire, I feel pity for you!

Seriously, you have way too many SIs and BHs. Every warzone I enter there must be at least 5 SIs (usually 1-2 Sins and the rest DPS specced Sorcs - LOL) and 1-2 BHs.

Oh man, I can't even begin to imagine the waves of QQ when SIs will be nerfed to the ground!

And another thing, how's Huttball SIs vs SIs ? Hahaha

This thread does make me smile a bit. The wailing will be massive.

Makes me smile too, cause for all those SI and BHs there are just as many JC and Troopers, so nerfing one class means it's mirror gets the stick too. So the tears won't only be flowing from the empire.

Makes me smile too, cause for all those SI and BHs there are just as many JC and Troopers, so nerfing one class means it's mirror gets the stick too. So the tears won't only be flowing from the empire.

You think there are an equal # of people playing troopers and JC's on republic?

LoL.

And another sorc qq thread, weird i never seen consular qq thread (well theres one where silly consular qq about inquisitors OP). And Troopers are more OP then BH imho.

Might be because 80% of all empire classes are sorcs and consulars are rare in comparison and they ones that are there are healers then DDs.

And another sorc qq thread, weird i never seen consular qq thread (well theres one where silly consular qq about inquisitors OP). And Troopers are more OP then BH imho.

Your opinion is wrong.

Not enough Consulars in game to know if they are OP, they all rolled Sith Inq because they KNOW they are OP.

Right now healing classes are WAY TOO OVERPOWERED. Especially against JK/SW. They do equal damage and can spam heals faster than your interrupt CD. Its freaking ridiculous!

2 times I tried to kill this freaking JC and he stomped me every time because he could out-heal the damage and my interrupt CDs suck horribly. 3 interrupts, 2 with 1 minute cds, and 1 that stops that spell for 4 seconds but has a 8 second cd.

JK/SW need to get the healing warriors in WoW get. We're so freaking gimped.:mad:

I was 2100+ rated Arms warrior so it isn't like I don't know what I'm doing either.

Your opinion is wrong.

Not enough Consulars in game to know if they are OP, they all rolled Sith Inq because they KNOW they are OP.

Imho Consular is more OP in PvP then Sorc simply cuz of less visible spell animation. 1 lightning and u know whats going on whily little flying dust is hardly noticable in fights. Hell, theres big lightning even for interupt...

Imho Consular is more OP in PvP then Sorc simply cuz of less visible spell animation. 1 lightning and u know whats going on whily little flying dust is hardly noticable in fights. Hell, theres big lightning even for interupt...

You would think that, but actually people just flee instead because SI are OP.

Edited by Polly_Pocket

Well first off, SI is not OP. Statistically, considering how abundant they are, people are much more likely to perceive them as OP because they are getting killed by them most frequently... not to mention that lightning is the most visible effect on the battlefield and thus will stand out more in someone's mind. The perception that the SI is OP is false though.

With that said... all the people whining and crying on the forums about them is going to end up getting the Consular nerfed as well. They're not going to nerf one class and leave its mirror alone.

As someone who has played a Sorcerer and a Shadow, both extensively in PvP, I can say that neither AC, on either side, needs nerfed. In fact, I think both are perfectly fine as they are... and nerfing either AC will severely imbalance the game.

People don't realize it now, because when they get killed and they see lightning, they want to QQ about how OP the Inquisitor is. People are somehow operating under the perception that the Inquisitor is doing much much much more damage than it really does. Maybe people are only looking at the damage output at the end of the game... but the funny thing is that when I play my Sorcerer, I rarely get focused at all. People generally leave me alone while I sit back and free cast on all the melee going at each other in one big cluster.

Maybe if people stopped attacking the tanks and started focusing on healers/casters a little more, they would realize that they're nothing but food when you play against them the way that you're supposed to.

Skip to 9:00 if you want to see my level 20 Jedi Shadow going 1v1 against a 29 Sorcerer, both of us from full health, and winning with 66% health. Overpowered? Heh. Right....

Animation is moot when there are 4 or more SI's in your WZ.

Hey guys, focus fire the SI's when they lightning...

...which ones?

...there's lightning everywhere man.

Call Ben Franklin and have him bring his kite.

Well first off, SI is not OP. Statistically, considering how abundant they are, people are much more likely to perceive them as OP because they are getting killed by them most frequently... not to mention that lightning is the most visible effect on the battlefield and thus will stand out more in someone's mind. The perception that the SI is OP is false though.

I certainly did not say SI is OP. I merely stated that they are far far too many of them, and the only way BW is going to even out the class/population is by nerfing certain overpopulated classes. Simple, no ?

And don't kid yourself, that WILL happen.

Maybe people are only looking at the damage output at the end of the game... but the funny thing is that when I play my Sorcerer, I rarely get focused at all. People generally leave me alone while I sit back and free cast on all the melee going at each other in one big cluster.

Yeah. I am usually highest level sorcerer on the team. I wear high level distinct looking armor. I rarely get focused and I am free to rack up kills unchallenged. And yeah, spot on on the enemy cluster. Seems like Republic on my server likes to play guardians/sentinels and clump up for Force Storm/Death from above. No wonder we win like 90% of our matches.

ill just leave this here : http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5553/sorcderp.png

oh and when i work my @ss off, score , do game braking passes , help my team out i dont even get 1 mvp vote. when i just dont care and run around like a moron killin people then..well you see... :/

Skip to 9:00 if you want to see my level 20 Jedi Shadow going 1v1 against a 29 Sorcerer, both of us from full health, and winning with 66% health. Overpowered? Heh. Right....

that sorc was clueless at best. anyway liked your vid.

Edited by zehscion

Right now healing classes are WAY TOO OVERPOWERED. Especially against JK/SW. They do equal damage and can spam heals faster than your interrupt CD. Its freaking ridiculous!

2 times I tried to kill this freaking JC and he stomped me every time because he could out-heal the damage and my interrupt CDs suck horribly. 3 interrupts, 2 with 1 minute cds, and 1 that stops that spell for 4 seconds but has a 8 second cd.

JK/SW need to get the healing warriors in WoW get. We're so freaking gimped.:mad:

I was 2100+ rated Arms warrior so it isn't like I don't know what I'm doing either.

You dont even that the cd that you are talking is name an interuppt? You were probably some horrible cata baby that facerolled 2s with a feral in the vicious season. And please, dont mix wow in this ****. I have played counteless days of wow but what does it matter when this is a different game ?

You dont even that the cd that you are talking is name an interuppt? You were probably some horrible cata baby that facerolled 2s with a feral in the vicious season. And please, dont mix wow in this ****. I have played counteless days of wow but what does it matter when this is a different game ?

Is that even English?

No, I played WoW since BC and a Warrior since Wrath. I first got 1900 rated in early Wrath and idled around 1800-2300 for the majority of Wrath and into Cata