Mod Revans Armour or Just Get new Armour?

MasterZineheart

Hi, I am a Level 32 Jedi Sentinel with Full Revans (Legs, Mask, and Chestplate.) I added my mods to them and they best most of the really expensive and good armour i get from heroics and WB drops and regular quests. I fear tham when i gain levels, like when i hit 40 it will be not so good. Right now im on Alderaan I did not do my class quest yet. Im overleveled. WAT SHOULD I DO?????

As you level, take the armor you get from the heroics or flashpoints and rip the mods out of those. Then you can take those new mods and replace them with the mods you currently have in your Revans set. The amount spent for ripping and replacing the mods is negligible compared to the purchasing the new set of mods.

Just a quick question though... I noticed you said you have Revans mask which usually runs for a couple mil in itself (unless you were lucky enough to find on in a pack, then disregard this last message). If you purchased the mask, then why are you worried about credits because you obviously know how to make credits.

Edited by haliy

When you are really over-leveled, you gain less experience. It will eventually even out. I would say drop side quests over skipping class quests. Using inferior armor might make it more challenging, but I wouldn't go that route.

You should be able to use the mods for awhile and swap them out as you level up. If you get the planet comm's for quest rewards, you can buy them without using credits.

• 3 weeks later...
As you level, take the armor you get from the heroics or flashpoints and rip the mods out of those. Then you can take those new mods and replace them with the mods you currently have in your Revans set. The amount spent for ripping and replacing the mods is negligible compared to the purchasing the new set of mods.

Just a quick question though... I noticed you said you have Revans mask which usually runs for a couple mil in itself (unless you were lucky enough to find on in a pack, then disregard this last message). If you purchased the mask, then why are you worried about credits because you obviously know how to make credits.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I did what you said and my revans armour (now lv 37 )has at least a 200 more armour than average Green, Blue and even purple drops