Two Things I want to know before retirement...

Draaconis

There are really only two things I want to know after nearly 35 years. 1. Will George let someone finish the series after he retires? 2. Will we ever get the race and back story of Master Yoda?

Are there any fans that are clinging on to fandam to learn about Yoda? Is it going to take away anything from the franchise if this information is released? Is he afraid the fans will drop like flies when this information is released? Or is it something more simple than that. Does George himself not actually know?

There are really only two things I want to know after nearly 35 years. 1. Will George let someone finish the series after he retires? 2. Will we ever get the race and back story of Master Yoda?

Are there any fans that are clinging on to fandam to learn about Yoda? Is it going to take away anything from the franchise if this information is released? Is he afraid the fans will drop like flies when this information is released? Or is it something more simple than that. Does George himself not actually know?

1) once he is dead, who ever inherits his estate will want to make a quick buck, so yes...

2) master yoda is actually luke skywalker after he jumped into a singularity created by red matter while trying to save the remus system from a super nova... he was sent back 1k years and has kept himself alive using the force... but then he got all senile, thats why he is all shrivel up and talks crazy

Too many 'fans' dislike what he's done, but it was still his creation, so probably not for either.

Yoda will SOMEHOW be ruined and the next movie will SOMEHOW be ruined.

Fan's aren't able to be happy with him anymore.

He's not making any more movies -.-

There won't be anyother movies with George. Katie Lucas has stated she wants to stay away from SW and do some prefume/hairlining or something like that.

And GL is supposedly negotiating with Leland Chee the rights of SW. And I don't mind Leland Chee, he is currently a canon enforcer IMO.