Defender of the Empire: Power Play (Bonus) bug 4.0.3a

CySop

Still bugged...not even gonna report it...not like they actually give a ****. They probably ****in care more that I am cussing in this post than actually *********** fixing a god damned ****in bug that's been in the game for five years.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yep, still bugged, just ran through that encounter again. I believe this has been bugged ever since they rebuild the interior of the Dominator, from what I remember the area was much larger a few years ago. It's a real shame that we haven't gotten a fix for this by now.

Not sure if this is true or not. Take it with a grain of salt. Heard through a volley of people with the same statements so I am under the assumption that they have merit.

A lot of the bugs that are still in the vanilla story are un-fixable. Most if not all of the original developers that coded that stuff are no longer in the mix and have "locked" code that cannot be changed without creating major flaws within the entire game structure.

If this holds any truth, this would explain the way we now access KotFE and KoTET through different means then like in the original storylines (ship terminal) as a way to move away from the "locked" code. This would mean that the original storyline bugs probably won't get a fix.

I doubt this gives any kind of closure or helps, but I figure I might throw this in there since this thread appears to be quite old. Forgive me if there is something in the middle of the post that I haven't read. Kind of skipped to the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this is true or not. Take it with a grain of salt. Heard through a volley of people with the same statements so I am under the assumption that they have merit.

A lot of the bugs that are still in the vanilla story are un-fixable. Most if not all of the original developers that coded that stuff are no longer in the mix and have "locked" code that cannot be changed without creating major flaws within the entire game structure.

If this holds any truth, this would explain the way we now access KotFE and KoTET through different means then like in the original storylines (ship terminal) as a way to move away from the "locked" code. This would mean that the original storyline bugs probably won't get a fix.

I doubt this gives any kind of closure or helps, but I figure I might throw this in there since this thread appears to be quite old. Forgive me if there is something in the middle of the post that I haven't read. Kind of skipped to the end.

Thank-you for the heads up Rash_In, that would certainly make sense as to why this particular bug has had no Dev response as to when this might be dealt with. Though it would have been nice to hear officially that this or some other reason is why they're unable to fix this, instead of just grapevine communication..

26/01/2016 Still Bugged.

In another post on another website I read it was supposed to be in Engineering (Mid Deck), but wasn't marked on the map. So I checked out every corner, but couldn't find it.

Anyway, still bugged. Sad, cause it's a class story :|

Edited by Seven_PRX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...