Are you people serious!?

AngraMainju

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am upset by the fact that other human beings have different preferences and priorities than I do in entertainment" ... wow, what a perfect distillation of the internet. :p

That's sort of what I was thinking.. I mean, personally I'll go up to bat for just about any issue that makes a player's experience unenjoyable, even if I don't engage in the play style myself. But if you don't make it clear you have an issue, and I don't closely follow the things you're interested in because they don't interest me in the same way, how can I reasonably be expected to engage in the conversation?

If you're concerned about something, or extremely pleased with something, then it's on you to speak up- people can't read your mind, and it's no one else's fault that you're upset with lack of attention to something when you haven't made steps to get it noticed yourself. You're responsible for your feelings, thoughts and actions, not others.

Edited by SourOrange

To me, I think romances are the stupid. The only reason to do them is for the added story but once they're completed you're right back where you were only your in a romance. They don't seem to add anything more than their added bit of story. But when you feel there a lack of story to consume then there's a bit to enjoy. That's all they seem to me and maybe I've just not noticed any other benefit to them so not that huge to me. I just never gotten the attraction.

I do dislike the lack of epicness stories have when there's just a few characters involved. Of late just having Lana and Theron in everything makes it seem small and insignificate. I'm more disappointed of late that this Alliance I've headed is so tiny that every small thing it does needs to be headed by me and one of the other two in it. Even romanced companions aren't involved. Romancing Lana and Theron would make it feel even worse. So I'm not bothered that they aren't highlighted or mentioned. They don't add anything as is.

I care! Romances make this game special and unique.

Like every other half-asterisked romance in literally every Bioware game ever? If only real life dating was as easy as in BW games, my foul progeny would dominate the Earth.

DISCL.....**** it.

Like every other half-asterisked romance in literally every Bioware game ever? If only real life dating was as easy as in BW games, my foul progeny would dominate the Earth.

DISCL.....**** it.

Hey! The Solas romance wasn't easy at all.:mad: My poor little heart is still hurting.

Hey! The Solas romance wasn't easy at all.:mad: My poor little heart is still hurting.

Forgot that Inquisition existed. Now I shall have to purge again.

Never rolled a female in that game, I just kept making gay dwarves that liked Bull riding.

Forgot that Inquisition existed. Now I shall have to purge again.

Never rolled a female in that game, I just kept making gay dwarves that liked Bull riding.

The Bull romance can be sad too, depending on certain decisions. I think it's one of the saddest tbh. I never did a gay play through in BW games, so no idea! My fem dwarf romanced Blackwall.

I love how this thread goes from the player names to romance in DAI. I have found my people. :D

Romance is important to me too. As for DAI, I'm stuck on Cullen. I love how the game is far more involved in the companions. They have real feelings and struggles. And I love how you can keep talking to them even if there isn't a special cutscene or how you can replay the "let's escape for a minute" cutscene.

I wish SWTOR had that kind of emotional depth for companions but it may be the rating holding it back, I dunno.