Jar Jar binks VS Bella (Twilight)

relilimex

So lets all admit it we all hate Jar Jar Binks, he made the prequals like a living hell for fans.

Bella the 1 emotional emo baby who never changes her face and cant act what so ever and have made me creating 2012 or more 2013 trailers for the lols.

Now to the point. Who acts better and who is the most who torture you from start to finish in the movie?

jar Jar binks constanly fail, talk, becomes useless asa campanion, made the clone army to happend in teh republic and made most of the jedis to die.

Bella is an unemotinal little baby that you cant stand for 1 second and constantly complains about her love for a fake Vampire and a dog, She cant move on liek an adult and cry like a baby and let the dog man take care of her, She always treat everyone bad and never show any affection twards her father or mother, She care more about her fake vampire then her education in school, Her friends are like 100000 Jar Jar and Ewalks and makes you lose brain cells each 100 miliseconds each time you watch Twilight.

So who is the most tolerant and the one we can accept for the momment.

Tell me your answer and why?

I say Jar Jar Binks. He is one of the worst characters in Star Wars history like that blue Rabbit as well but i can accept the fail atemt by Lucas but Bella is just one of the worst female characters in a movie/Book ever created. I rather play TMNT on NES blind folded then watching Twilight ever again.

May the 4th be with us all my fellow sith members.

Bella would win, because any passers by would join in and pommel that annoying Jar Jar Binks.

If nobody else joins in Bella would still win, because Jar Jar is a Klutz of an unprescedented order, the idea of him winning a one on one fight is incomprehensible.

Jar Jar binks, much as i hate him would pull some clutz move, and trip that wench from twilight off a cliff ftw. :cool:

This! :D

But seriously, Jar Jar! It's not even a contest.

Between Boba Fett and Jar Jar Binks, so many Star Wars fans judge movies or entire trilogies based on minor characters for reasons I'll never care to understand (don't even dare to deny it!).

I grew up with TPM before I even saw the original trilogy, and honestly Jar Jar never bothered me at all. A risk of a movie designed for a wide enough fanbase is that it will have aspects that appeal to one group of people while being a complete turn-off to some or at worst a mild nuisance to others.

Bella, on the other hand...put her in a real vampire movie and she'd be dead in five seconds. Twilight is right up there with Vampire Diaries, True Blood, and Count Chocula in wrecking vampire lore.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

I liked Jar Jar too. He was goofy and funny and I liked the way he talked. Especially, Boss Nass.

I never watched the Twilight series so I don't know anything about Bella.

If Jar Jar and Bella fought, Jar Jar would do something clumsy and escape while Bella dies in the process of springing her own traps.

Bella is worse. George had the good sense to move Jar Jar well into the background for Ep. 2 and 3.

He actually managed to make his appearance in Episode 1 look like some weird childish phase that he ended up growing out of.

Didn't Bella have some kind of undead demon baby?