Battle of Ilum - Loot distribution seems broken

OK, I am usually willing to accept bad luck, statistical anomalies etc. But I seriously think something is off with loot distribution in this game and especially in the Battle of Ilum hard mode flashpoint.

I've run this FP 9 times in total if I recall correctly. On one occasion the final boss dropped Consular/Inq offhand. Apart from that, every single time we got Smuggler/Agent unassembled Columi offhand.

I know it *can* happen but the probability is so astonishingly low that it seems something is broken. I did it with guild groups, pugs, groups with two smugglers, groups with no smugglers etc. The one common thing in all the runs (bar one as I mentioned) was that we got Smuggler offhand. Could we have an answer about how loot distribution is SUPPOSED to work in FPs?

OK, I am usually willing to accept bad luck, statistical anomalies etc. But I seriously think something is off with loot distribution in this game and especially in the Battle of Ilum hard mode flashpoint.

Think in the bunch of times I've run it, seen 3 SI drops, 4 BH, 4 IA, and 3 or 4 SW.

I'm sure some IA though will swear that their offhand never drops ;)