New recruits needed for <Lego My Aggro>'s HM progression group

ForGreatJustice

Who we are: We are a pub-side social-raiding guild. We strongly believe that the social aspect of swtor/gaming can coexist with a drive to challenge one's self in hm/nim. The current progression group is a collection of solid players with random HM ops experience, but from different guilds. After 7 nights, the Lego's 1st group is 3/5 DF and 1/5 DP. We're also looking to create a 2nd progression group.

Need: Any role/class, but preferring dedicated tanks & heals. Individuals should understand that regardless of role/class, we're looking for those that know how to handle advice/critiques, stay out of stupid stuff, and own up to mistakes. We want people that are willing to learn. We're not looking for those that already are full Dread Forged or at this point Dread Master. We want individuals that are patient and willing to endure the growing pains. Finally, someone that knows when to devolve into the mentality of a child :D

When: 1st group needs one healer for Tues/Wed nights starting 10:30p EST (-4GMT) to 12:30am. The 2nd group needs one tank, with times dates still being decided (should be decided by the end of the week and will post updates ASAP.

Contact:Send in-game mail or tell to Shadnihia or Ky-Shiana and I'd be happy to have a conversation about your interest.

Edited by ForGreatJustice

Updating on needs:

The 2nd hm ops group needs 1 tank, 1 heals, and 2 DPS. The current tank is a guard, so we prefer a shadow or vanguard tank, but we'll take high class competency ultimately. Aside from that, the "Needs" description in the OP still applies. We're not looking for super-decked-out full DF min-maxed. We want individuals that are willing to learn and grow with the group.

TImes are still up-in-the-air; the current 4 members of the 2nd group are incredibly flexible and are wiling to accommodate for the first new recruit that has very specific dates/times. If you have further questions, please contact me in-game which will give you the most immediate response. Cheers! :D

Newest update on needs:

1 Dedicated tank, that has a flexible schedule. Currently days/times not set yet because of several members real life schedules won't be set for two more weeks. Everything else about the individual still needs to be true in regards to the previous posts description of the type of players we're looking for. Thanks!

Latest update:

Our 1st group, which runs from 10:30pm EST (-4GMT) to 12:30am Tues and Wed nights, needs one dedicated healer who's punctual and still learning the instances. Experience is always a plus, but we're looking for someone that's in the process of learning HM Ops AND has high class competency. We are down one person due to shifting of raiders to help get the 2nd group running. Contact me in-game please for more details/questions. Thank you.