Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

Aitix

His mere presence drained the will of his servants, similar to Darth Nihilus. Even Mace Windu was in danger of falling during their duel. I have no doubt Sidious could turn a mere padawan.

Sidious is beast. :D

I think Mace Windu's BMF'ness was the main reason he was going to kill Sidious.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard about it before from a book or comic, but I was a bit disappointed to see the rebirth of Darth Maul at the end of the previous season. He was such an awesome villain in Episode I, but he got cut in half and fell down a very deep shaft. Maybe I'm guilty of thinking that Zabraks have the same anatomy as humans and I can't see how he didn't bleed to death in seconds with a severd abdominal aorta (there is no way a lightsaber could cauterize a blood vessel that large), or be killed by the fall. If he survived how would he even get out of the shaft? To see him come back feels like the writers are running out of ideas.

That being said, if I try really hard I can suspend my disbelief and gape in amazement at Darth Sidious beating the ever loving cr*p out of him and Savage Opress.

Edited by Gaunte
change text

I had heard about it before from a book or comic, but I was a bit disappointed to see the rebirth of Darth Maul at the end of the previous season. He was such an awesome villain in Episode I, but he got cut in half and fell down a very deep shaft. Maybe I'm guilty of thinking that Zabraks have the same anatomy as humans and I can't see how he didn't bleed to death in seconds with a severd abdominal aorta (there is no way a lightsaber could cauterize a blood vessel that large), or be killed by the fall. If he survived how would he even get out of the shaft? To see him come back feels like the writers are running out of ideas.

That being said, if I try really hard I can suspend my disbelief and gape in amazement at Darth Sidious beating the ever loving cr*p out of him and Savage Opress.

Running out of ideas? No.

Fans begging them and money? Yes.

Running out of ideas? No.

Fans begging them and money? Yes.

Yep, honestly all Maul was was a tool to show that the Sith had returned. Pretty straight forward, though there are more ridiculous guys that have survived like that one who survived being only a head in a jar. Forget his name though..

Yep, honestly all Maul was was a tool to show that the Sith had returned. Pretty straight forward, though there are more ridiculous guys that have survived like that one who survived being only a head in a jar. Forget his name though..

Simus:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Simus. It wasn't that ridiculous to me because he was a Sith of old, this was when they had access to more arcane techniques. Naga Sadow killed him and framed the Republic this is what started the original war that led to the one that resulted in the treaty of Coruscant, the Great Hyperspace War.

Simus:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Simus. It wasn't that ridiculous to me because he was a Sith of old, this was when they had access to more arcane techniques. Naga Sadow killed him and framed the Republic this is what started the original war that led to the one that resulted in the treaty of Coruscant, the Great Hyperspace War.

Ya alright, I guess I can buy that one.