#1 PvP pet peeve!

Viscerus

Knockback spam.

Not being knocked back, the mindless way people hit knockback like it is part of a rotation without using situational awareness.

I can't count the amount times I have had someone set up to kill in a force choke or rooted with ravage or even rooted in the fire in huttball and some idiot runs up with a slam and knocks them to safety.

Not to mention hitting knockback and knocking stunned enemy ball carriers over our own end zone.

Please people who have knockbacks (which is almost everyone) think about WHERE the enemy is before you use it!

How about using grapple to pull their ball carrier into the fire a few feet before they are about to score but somebody else happens to stun the person as I grapple them so they don't go anywhere and end up scoring anyways. Happened twice in the same game and we lost by 2.

You run into this ALOT in Huttball. It's like people read the guide and all they walk away from it with is "KB's are great in Huttball." While that's perfectly true, the OP hit the nail on the head. Take that extra second to position yourself just right or let the enemy get into position and your knockback can do everything from stopping an easy score to insta-killing your opposition. If you don't use it appropriately, as the OP pointed out, it's not just that it doesn't help your team, it can actually hurt it.

honestly I can never get my knockback to fire correctly, I dont know if its lag or ability delay

I cant use them near the endzone because 7 times out 10 [guessing] I will hit the hot key while the characters in front of me and it doesnt go off till he is behind me and just pushes him closer to the goal its really annoying

people get really mad too but I dont know what I can do, I at least tried. in the end its just a game and still really fun

^^^^

Though in the case of Operatives, everyone knew they were actually broken.

Edit: And sage heals are double ticking, though that is getting fixed.

I have literally seen a nerf XXXX class thread for every class in teh game.... Guess what people... you are going to die sometimes.

Edited by Viscerus

Knockback ability needs to be put on a 30min cooldown to force players to use it wisely!

It's much easier to be frugal when you only have one dollar than it is when you have $100.

What I mean is, learn to use the ability responsibly despite it being quickly renewable. People don't need rules changes to learn and improve. In fact, forcing the issue in this way does just the opposite...let's the developers dictate how to use an ability instead of forcing the user to learn to appropriately police themselves.